Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Thoughts On Warframe

timewarden

Been playing for over a year, ive spent plenty of money on the game and still think the 72/24 hour wait is a bad idea. It encourages you to play another game or stop playing while you wait. Its a farmville type mechanic.

To be honest, that's what I do while waiting for my stuffs to be done crafting.

Ain't say it's a bad idea or anything, playing one game straight for a few hours with nothing much to be done, in my case, ain't really good for my health.

Sorry to hear that. That game doesn't need Origin btw.

I meant "top" as in MR15 / MR16 with nothing left to rank up.

*endgame

i agree with your mastery rank exachange for slots, but how would it be done? every other rank switching which slot you are rewarded? rank 2 = 1 warframe slot, rank 3 = 1 weapon slot?

how about simply play and enjoy the exprience the tools and upgrades for better goods will come in time.

its kind of hard to think like that though when you are trying to get to where your friends are. I feel bad when they just have to one shot everything and they feel bad when i keep dying every second

i agree with your mastery rank exachange for slots, but how would it be done? every other rank switching which slot you are rewarded? rank 2 = 1 warframe slot, rank 3 = 1 weapon slot?

You got the wrong person lol... I never said anything about MR based slots.

But it would be such a nice thing for new players...

I didn't call you an idiot. I said you were being idiotic. Quite the difference there. But seriously, dude, you're more worried about me supposedly calling you a name, rather than respond to me with an actually decent reply. If you want to avoid the truth, then do it, but please don't make yourself look like the victim, because you're not.

You're currently the one being toxic: You don't reply decently; You want me off your topic because you can't accept the truth; And now you blame me for being a bad cause for new players? Most of them don't check the forums, and even if they did, they have their own opinion. They either agree with me or don't. How am I being detrimental? Please, enlighten me.

keep it up bud :)

To be honest, I start to wonder what his friend promise him when inviting him to Warframe...

hopefully nothing to deceitful. when i was invited to warframe, My friend told me 3rd person shooter and sci fi, and that sold me! (i have a fetish for tps games)

hopefully nothing to deceitful. when i was invited to warframe, My friend told me 3rd person shooter and sci fi, and that sold me! (i have a fetish for tps games)

TPS fetish...

lol

sorry for laughter, never saw anyone put it that way xD

Yeap... Eyes would be opened to how little there is for people who reached the top.

DE should learn from Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

It's a PvP game sure, but the balance is gold.

No weapon is particularly OP and many vets use the first gun of any class because they like them.

And it's hella addictive.

I think the fact that weapons are OP in this game is actually a GOOD side, not a bad one. Because this is not PvP, no one seems to complain about other players having ridiculously good weapons. In fact they welcome it because that means the mission will be easier for them.

You get all the resources that drop whether or not someone else gets to them first. You also get some experience points for kills your TEAM MATES make. There is literally no reason to hate over powered weapons in this game unless they make the game boring for the user or the team mates. 

-reads through whole forums- 

Way to make a first impression guys....

As a new player myself, I'm actually pretty happy with this community. It's much better than most of the ones I've been in in the past. 

As a new player myself, I'm actually pretty happy with this community. It's much better than most of the ones I've been in in the past. 

The ingame community seems fine but the forum community..... -shivers- their a whole different kind of breed sometimes.

Edited by alphex2357

The ingame community seems fine but the forum community..... -shivers- their a whole different kind of breed sometimes.

There are so many smart people though. I'm used to communities where all the ideas are dumb. But at least half the people that regularly post have good ideas and good presentation of them. 

Yes, there are mean idiots on here. But there are mean idiots in almost every community. So in comparison to any other free to play game (or even not free to play) this is a darn good community, sir.