Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Idea

Gerrador

The more I play this game and the more mods that end up leveled to oblivion made something in my head click.

I kept coming back to the idea of a progression in the animation on mod cards, similarly to the progression of the cards in the game SolForge.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QIivxcIEfSo/Uo19LW7i9bI/AAAAAAAAArg/v4oHpkxDsSE/s1600/solforge+oreian+justicar.jpg

Just saying, nothing would make me actually want to upgrade my mods more than having it look amazing as well as damaging.

Which mods would you guys want to see change most?

so redo every single mod so it has different pictures for higher ranks?

Instead, if we're talking solely about ability-mod-cards, it'd be easy to simply have 1, large glorious picture, that zooms out per rank (you see the whole picture with all the enemies/destruction with maxed and you see just the frame with unranked)

it'd be a little more difficult with  a lot of mods, because there is likely a lot of work that would have to go in to creating each picture for each rank (or every 2, or 3 ranks, etc)

so redo every single mod so it has different pictures for higher ranks?

Instead, if we're talking solely about ability-mod-cards, it'd be easy to simply have 1, large glorious picture, that zooms out per rank (you see the whole picture with all the enemies/destruction with maxed and you see just the frame with unranked)

it'd be a little more difficult with  a lot of mods, because there is likely a lot of work that would have to go in to creating each picture for each rank (or every 2, or 3 ranks, etc)

I get what you're saying with the zooming out, and I wasn't thinking anything as extreme as an overhaul of every image on every mod, that would be a bit absurd. Honestly I just feel too shallow putting in ranks and having the image stay exactly the same whether my serration does +15% damage or +165%. Since most of the pics look like 3-D screen caps, it might be cool if they progressed through a cycle leading to the final image, like speed holster being a series of screen caps that puts your weapon away, or serration being a wind-up maxing out at R10, just an idea.