The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello To All My Fellow Tenno.

Jalex7

So I just started to play this awesome game a few days ago and I have to say I have REALLY enjoyed it a lot so far. I've been playing mmo's for a long time and lately I don't really find them that much fun anymore, being them pretty much the same lately... But this game has given my so much fun I am certain I will be around for a very long time. Which is why Im posting this since is the first time I've actually felt the need to say hello on a game forum ever.

HELLO TO EVERYONE OF YOU, FRIENDS AND TENNO BRETHEREN.

Im still getting the hang of the controls and aiming, cant really decide if its best with keyboard or gamepad :/. Either way I hope to get to know more of you out there on the battlefield my brothers Im looking forward to make friends. Right now im trying to find all the parts for the Ash warframe so if any of you have some advice I would appriciate it.

May your swords be baptised in the blood of your enemies so it may grant you blessings in the heat of battle.

May the wind carry your bullets and arrows through the heart of your prey

And with the lovely sound of screams and flesh and bone tearing and breaking, let them know...

THE HUNT HAS BEGONE

Edited by Jalex7

Welcome to the forums of warframe and welcome to the game aswell!

I personally come from a just-console-gamer past and tried to play with a xbox 360 controller but after sometime I feel the keyboard and mouse to be the best way to play Warframe.

And for Ash, well he drops from Tyl Regor on the mission named Titania, Uranus.

Welcome Tenno! I haven't been playing for very long aswell ( a couple of weeks) add me as a friend and I will always be there to help you.

When I first started playing I felt a bit left out because I had weak weapons, this is probably how you fell so if you have any questions or ever need any help, I'll be there

Rawrbot and Primal_Scream Im grateful for your offer my brothers. I will send the invites as soon as posible. Also im looking to be part of a ghost clan, a friendly brotherhood that I can help build. If you know or have one I would be honored to check out the dojo. Hopefully I hear from you soon.

May your blades keep you alive.

May your swords be baptised in the blood of your enemies so it may grant you blessings in the heat of battle.

May the wind carry your bullets and arrows through the heart of your prey

And with the lovely sound of screams and flesh and bone tearing and breaking, let them know...

THE HUNT HAS BEGONE

Welcome and nice way to end it haha