The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Todays My Birthday!

KeepOnFlowing

Yes there is a prime time today and I'm totally pumped! Rebecca said she was gonna mention my birthday during the stream and Skree said he was gonna announce that I'm officially famous. Lets just hope they actually do give me those 2 awesome presents and not crush my dreams! 

If they do, that'd be hilarious

And they hopefully give you some plat.

Not To Be Rude But I Guess Your Not As "Famous" As You Thought

Yeah Skree said happy birthday to me but that was about it. I guess you guys are right, I'm no longer that "famous" guy nor was I ever nor do I want to be. Fame is kind of overrated anyways. I'll try to be more humble from now on because I'm actually not really like that in real life and I'm sorry for offending you guys and everybody else with my annoying behavior.

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

Yeah Skree said happy birthday to me but that was about it. I guess you guys are right, I'm no longer that "famous" guy nor was I ever nor do I want to be. Fame is kind of overrated anyways. I'll try to be more humble from now on because I'm actually not really like that in real life and I'm sorry for offending you guys and everybody else with my annoying behavior.

BecomeLikeWater has evolved.