Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login

WarPhoenix16

i logged in today and played 9 missions then i suddenly got kick back to the login screen and cant log back in... i find this as a bug... but dont know where to place this in the categories another thing is my account has not been hacked... but i do know that this problem should be fixed as soon as it can.. if it is a bug.

I've got a worse version, was in lobby to go to sechura, got kicked to login and now it takes forever after putting in my password for it to say "login failed check your info"

Edit: wouldn't surprise me if it's a ddos by one of these guys angry about the trinity blessing change lots of rage going about that (I don't share that opinion fyi).

Edited by Irorone

I was just hit with this too. I was running Themisto, it completed and then glitched- then loaded up the login screen. I attempted to login but it keeps telling me my info is wrong. However if I type any info  that is *actually* wrong, it will know immediately, with my actual info it will take 15 seconds to tell me it's wrong. 

I've got a worse version, was in lobby to go to sechura, got kicked to login and now it takes forever after putting in my password for it to say "login failed check your info"

Edit: wouldn't surprise me if it's a ddos by one of these guys angry about the trinity blessing change lots of rage going about that (I don't share that opinion fyi).

Same problem as above.

As of 5:01pm EST i was able to login after clearing my info and retyping it in.

So this might work for you as well:

•Clear Email and Password on the Login Screen and then retype your info.

Edited by Imortel