Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Fully Equiped Clan With Friendly Members? Here Is The Best Place To Look. Disaster Gods Recruiting

Volteros

Disaster Gods Recruiting

Dear Teeno,

My name is Volteros and I am the Disaster Gods Warlord. I am a Seeker Rank 10 ready to help you improve your skills or even you helping me and the other members.

Info about the clan:

Disaster Gods is a fifteen members shadow clan with some of them skilled and some others unexperienced. The purpose of the clan was to help everyone learn about this game, increase our skills and conquer the univerce. We have a unique emblem with colours of catastrophy and strength. The research labs are ready ( Bio - Energy - Chem- Orokin ) and all the weapons , sentinels and wvrframes too. There are two duel rooms, an obstacle cource and many other rooms to explore. We also have many trading posts and a treasury filled with credits. Our alliance and the eight more clans included, provide us the apportunity to compete at the Dark Sectors. We also host tournaments every month with lot of prizes, glory and honor.

Info about our members:

Our members are fifteen, friendly and ready to help  everyone who is willing to join us. The leaders of the clan can show you the place around or answer to any of your questions about the clan. They can also promote you if your aptitude fits with us.

Rules and How to Join Info:

1.You have to be active for at least 35 hours a week

2.You must communicate with most of our members

3.Help and Contribute when needed or asked

4.You must be friendly with the rest of your teammates

5.You will have to p&#! some tests until you can join the clan

6.Your mastery rank must be above four (4)

7.Follow the rules and you will suit.

Communication:

We have a Steam Group where the events and the news will be posted  http://steamcommunity.com/groups/voltsdisastergodsclan (you can also sign up here and ill contact with you)

There is also a Teamspeak 3 Server where everyone can hang out and Skype. My IGN is the same ''Volteros'' and some of my fellow members ''JunkyNinja'', ''PuppetMaster94''.

To register here answer the following questions:

IGN:

Mastery Rank:

Most Used Warframe:

Most Used Weapons:

Events Participated:

Hours Played:

Hour Zone:

You will know if you have been accepted with a private message.

Thank you for your support and I hope you will join us.

Edited by Volteros

• 2 weeks later...