Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scouting Legion Is Now [Recruiting]

iDarkend

D1i0m19.png

Now Recruiting 
Shadow Clan

Good morning,afternoon, and evening, I am the founder of Warframe's Scouting Legion. We are a clan looking to expand our borders.

What We Have
The Scouting Legion still has some research to be done but, most of it is complete due to our wonderful member's prowess. We have a large Dojo with a Trading Post, All Research Labs, Obstacle Course, and a Dueling Room. All recruits are given access to the dojo,as soon as they're recruited.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How to Join<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply to this Thread or Send a whisper to iDarkend, StrikerNinja, or Ayalis ingame or Send a Steam Message to iDarkend or  Tweet @ImDarkend

THERE ARE NO PRIOR REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVEMENTS TO JOIN

What We're Looking For
We are asking for people who are willing to take responsible roles in the clan, We hope to grow to a 300 man force. So we will be Scouting for

Any number of Tenno who just want to be apart of a clan, new players and veterans. 
1 Officer- To Assist in Recruiting
1 Sage- The Designers of the Dojos

Alliance
We are in an Alliance with the Space Ninjas United, an active helpful Alliance that is composed of more than 20 clans!

Clan Emblem

PTX8ILn.png

Qz8GoDt.jpg

s154zq5.jpg

Dojo Map
The dojo is soon to be renovated. The downstairs elevator leads to Energy Chambers and the Upstairs hosts the Obstacle course. 

wx2ze7n.png

What is Attack on Titan?

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind.

Edited by iDarkend

Hey, my alias is PixelatedBook, and im curious if i can join your clan, i feel that i can contribute to its extensive development and awesomeness.

-cheers

PS: If you could be so kind as to actually reply to this post so i may know easily if you have invited me, that would be a great help. thanks.

Edited by PixelatedBook