The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To My Awesome Molten Fists?!

Dilwo

Lol, i hated the effect being all over the weapon.

Maybe they should turn this into a skin?

Fully elemental look for some plat.

Or make this current basically nonexistant flames into a skin for some plat? :P

Looked so badass with my fists of molten fury!

It's part of their effort to enable multiple elemental effects on weapons. The reason it was impossible to have ice+lightning+fire on a melee before is because with all the effects on it, you wouldn't even be able to see what you're holding.

I support the idea to let people toggle what effect they want. It could be like it is now, where each effect is toned down and they can coexist, or like before, but you can pick which effect you want.

It's part of their effort to enable multiple elemental effects on weapons. The reason it was impossible to have ice+lightning+fire on a melee before is because with all the effects on it, you wouldn't even be able to see what you're holding.

I support the idea to let people toggle what effect they want. It could be like it is now, where each effect is toned down and they can coexist, or like before, but you can pick which effect you want.

Good idea. I'd prefer being to pick which visual effect to use on to weapon(or simply pick none) to having a "rainbow" element mess of a weapon that not only looks messy but also makes a lot noise from all those effects.

I liked the fire on my fists mainly because, you couldn't really see my melee weapon anyways, and it didn't look that badA without it, it was just the concept of punching people in a space ninja shooter that was fun, add in molten lava encasing my fists, and the whole idea became super badass. I'd like to be able to toggle the full lava effect I once had, or make it to where as I rank up the mod, the effect becomes greater, and have it so you can't use more than 1 of an upgraded element. Something along those lines.

You could see all but it was a mess!

eleall.jpg

Ya, I can barely see the Ice on my Scindo, I want to see more of it, cause when your moving around, you can't see it at all. Only Fire seems to have the most luminescent look especially when you have Dynamic lightning enabled, but still looked better pre U.7

Edited by __Kanade__

they could make a option bar that gives a slider for elemental effects on weapons (on the melee mod screen). so some guy will get his "awesome fist of molten fire" and somebody else could have 3 distinct effects on their weapon .

Wow, I just put a Molten Impact on my fists and let's just say I didn't really get your whole "molten fists" talk before. They look pretty sick. When was this first implemented? I haven't used my furax for a while and back then they were just fire.