Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potential Solution To Credit Sink After Ability Card Drop Rate Nerf

demontrace

I think we need ways to gather credits a little easier, and quicker, than the options we have currently.

It seemed the best and easiest ways to make money previously was doing either Cronus runs, or going to Io, or Callisto, and selling off the ability cards you would receive. Now that the drop rate of ability cards has been severely nerfed, that leaves just Cronus runs.

Endless Cronus runs for a reliable, and safe way of making money gets EXTREMELY boring. I just sat here and did that for 2 hours, and I really don't want to do that anymore. This is with maxed out rush, quick rest, and marathon. I've got the speed run down to an art, and yet with all that, it still seems like credit acquisition could be a LOT better than it currently is.

I think there needs to be certain missions, or some kind of setup where a player can focus on credit acquisition, possibly at the expense of other things.

I mean, while I'm doing Cronus runs, I'm not exactly making lots of affinity. I'm not gathering resources that are particularly useful. And I'm not getting lots of mods, or even good ones for that matter. I am focused on getting credits.

I think missions that focus on that, and are extremely reliable at producing lots of credits would be very beneficial towards minimizing yet another aspect of grind in this game.

They could also be on different planets, at different levels, with larger rewards going towards more difficult planets.

Shoot, you don't even have to make new content. Perhaps change one raid mission in a few planets to an artifact raid that when returned, gives you a fat credit payoff, rather than a mod.

I hope this is read by the staff, and considered, because people have been complaining about the credit sink since update 7 arrived, and this is one possible solution.

Thanks.

Agree with both post up there( omg lol can't believe myself ), anyway credits really harder to grind out now with normal game play because no cards to selll ~~~ credit run are really boring.... not to mention less rare cards = more credits needed to fusion

Also, there is no1, or at least i don't see any squad in public doing Maps like Pluto/Eris etc.... all of them grinding hardcore low levels for credits like Kiliken / Mercury ....

Needs improved rewards for credits / higher mod chance from higher level mobs / maps

Seems to be no real benefit for doing high level places, but tons of disadvantage, more time needed, higher chance of death, more shoot&hide, for nearly nothing..... exp maybe if ur not using rank 30 stuff ( not using rank 30 stuff for higher level maps? )....

Edited by Ascension

I don't want to add to a need to use platinum to get ahead, but I also think Credit Boosters should be changed so that they not only affect in mission credit pickups, but so they also affect end of mission credit rewards, AND the money you make from selling stuff, like blueprints, weapons, or warframes. Basically, in any situation that you make credits, it should be doubling it.

Farm for Cronus Blueprints, or explore the levels, I can earn an extra 2K or so in credits on top of whatever the bonus reward is exploring every part of the map. But it will vary depending on how big or small the map is, but my average is 2K.

Edited by __Kanade__

Farm for Cronus Blueprints, or explore the levels, I can earn an extra 2K or so in credits on top of whatever the bonus reward is exploring every part of the map. But it will vary depending on how big or small the map is, but my average is 2K.

You didn't read the whole post did you? I've already said Cronus runs are one of the only ways to make reliable, and easy credits. However it's extremely tedious, and I find it hard to believe that's supposed to be the only way to make reliable credits in this game. I'm trying to suggest alternative ways for us to make a lot of credits, if that's what we're focused on.

Easy, nerf the low planets to 1000 credits completion and the middle planets to 1500 and the most difficult to 2000

The last thing we need are more nerfs. In addition, I still feel those credit amounts are way too low, besides the fact that the 1000 credits is currently what the reward is on the lower level planets. You're still better off doing Cronus runs.

I did some testing and found out that my average run through of Vor, no stamina boosts or rush mod and quitting after killing Vor is around 105 seconds. So that means that you have an average income of 2,5K/105s. Lets say you want 1 million, it means that you need to kill Vor 400 times. This will take you 42 000 seconds or around 12 hours of non stop farming.

Nope I won't be doing this.

You didn't read the whole post did you? I've already said Cronus runs are one of the only ways to make reliable, and easy credits. However it's extremely tedious, and I find it hard to believe that's supposed to be the only way to make reliable credits in this game. I'm trying to suggest alternative ways for us to make a lot of credits, if that's what we're focused on.

When it comes to threads I have no real interest in, I will simply read the OP and just leave an answer, If I end up repeating something mentioned before, then it's because it's the more obivious choice/answer, other then that, I don't bother reading anyother replies unless directed towards me.

Edited by __Kanade__

When it comes to threads I have no real interest in, I will simply read the OP and just leave an answer, If I end up repeating something mentioned before, then it's because it's the more obivious choice/answer, other then that, I don't bother reading anyother replies unless directed towards me.

The post I was referring to you not fully reading WAS the OP.

And at least you're honest about not really caring what others have to say, and that you're only really here to let your voice be heard.

A straight up bank heist sort of mission would be great. Get onto a corpus ship, crack a vault open, abscond with cash. It would have to be something more involved than just pressing a button, grabbing an artifact, and booking it. This vault would contain something monetarily valuable, rather than an orokin artifact. (which is technically priceless and probably less fungible than, say, bars of platinum)

A straight up bank heist sort of mission would be great. Get onto a corpus ship, crack a vault open, abscond with cash. It would have to be something more involved than just pressing a button, grabbing an artifact, and booking it. This vault would contain something monetarily valuable, rather than an orokin artifact. (which is technically priceless and probably less fungible than, say, bars of platinum)

That's what I was thinking along the lines of, but I hate to suggest something that requires DE to invest more time and resources. I figured temporarily turning a Raid type mission into a straight up massive credit reward would be the easiest way to go about it. But an actual raid into a vault or something like that would be even better.

Still, I know that would require an update more than likely, and I'm just hoping they can start to address this sooner, rather than later.

Alert missions that are not "?" alerts should be a minimum of 5,000 credits completion. Endless Defense should have 3 options. Random Reward, Credit Reward (500-1000 per wave completed) or Continue.

We also need the ability to sell crafting resources (Will I ever use 28,000 salvage?)

My 2 credits.

Edited by Zxypher

Alert missions that are not "?" alerts should be a minimum of 5,000 credits completion. Endless Defense should have 3 options. Random Reward, Credit Reward (500-1000 per wave completed) or Continue.

We also need the ability to sell crafting resources (Will I ever use 28,000 salvage?)

My 2 credits.

I love all of these ideas

While we're at it, why not give a credit bonus for when the Lotus decides there's another mission on the ship (which is more common in later systems)? As it is it's just a pain in the rear AND if it turns into a raid you don't get a bonus card. C'mon!

My 2 credits.

These are extremely good ideas. Even the mods sell for insignificant prices now. We used to be able to gather plenty of mods that would each sell for 9000+ credits. However nowadays the best things to sell are warframe parts which sell for 3500.

I did some testing and found out that my average run through of Vor, no stamina boosts or rush mod and quitting after killing Vor is around 105 seconds. So that means that you have an average income of 2,5K/105s. Lets say you want 1 million, it means that you need to kill Vor 400 times. This will take you 42 000 seconds or around 12 hours of non stop farming.

Nope I won't be doing this.

Did that 105 seconds included starting time, loading time, ending time? and also ur speed will slow down after doing this for awhile... not to mention over 10 hours.... It will take more time than that sadly.

And yeah i wouldn't be doing it either way.

Edited by Ascension