Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Stalker?

Zed0

So. I know that everyones Ash has a smoking left arm.

This a bug or are we turning into a version of the Stalker? O.o

It would be pretty sick if this smoke - only restricted to left arm - was around the entire Warframe ^.^

Everyone who's gotten hit by this supposed Rhino Charge/Slash Dash has been dead. Not knocked on the floor and still alive with damage, but dead.

Rhino Charge does not do significant damage, Slash Dash does.

On the Wikipedia it says Stalker uses Rhino Charge.

Now he used it on me, once - since I'm always his freaking target every time he shows up - I couldn't tell by the animations because it was too dark and quick but whether it was, it didn't do much damage on me.

Everyone who's gotten hit by this supposed Rhino Charge/Slash Dash has been dead. Not knocked on the floor and still alive with damage, but dead.

Rhino Charge does not do significant damage, Slash Dash does.

Depends how it hits Slash Dash affects a linear path and does damage in its path. Rhino Dash does lateral damage so it does more than decent amount of damage if you hit with the sides of your path if you are in his path then you get thrown on the floor.

All Wikis are just contributions by players. They can make mistakes/errors.

And I do know how Rhino Charge and Slash Dash works, having rank 30 of both frames. Its just that Slash Dash does significantly more damage than Rhino Charge, and Rhino Charge has knock back when stuff you hit doesn't die.

If you survive the Stalker's Slash Dash, you don't fall on your &#!. Multiple times he's used it, no one has. So its not Rhino Charge.

And it doesn't break through Iron Skin. Sir Stalker had the misfortune of running into mine.

w6cLhNq.jpg

Edited by Shaftronics

Wasn't that picture enough proof? :3

He runs at 10% HP. All you gotta do, is hit for more than 10% of his HP at any given time and kill him before he reaches that point.

Which us why you grab a big-&#! two handed weapon and smack em with it. :P

Wasn't that picture enough proof? :3

He runs at 10% HP. All you gotta do, is hit for more than 10% of his HP at any given time and kill him before he reaches that point.

Oh. I didnt even tried to. :D

I thought hes some kind of invincible when he is teleporting away. Is he still reappearing for you?