NoobMule

Question

16 answers to this question

You'll see her usually in defense missions~

That's where she's used most of the time~

I've already maxed her out so I don't use her~

I'm trying to max every frame I have lol~

i dont have her but yea tryna max out other warframes lol

Is she worth getting? I can she solo places other defense missions?

well i have Rhino, Excal prime, Volt, N Ash working on getting frost so cant say hope you find out soon :D have a nice day Edited by KIll3RX15

Nyx isnt as useful in normal missions something i am discovering while leveling with my friend. chaos? yea by time it goes off he's cleared the room... mind control? useful as a stun... absorb? unless its a boss probably wont use it... i find myself just running aorund slashing stuff to bits and rarely using MC on anyone.

Any style you want. Though mid to close range is probably more effective. Psychic Bolt and Absorb aren't really useful, but Mind Control (MC) and Chaos make up for that.

In defense missions, MC and Chaos can create a meatshield buffer at chokepoints around your cryopod.

If you see someone getting overwhelmed, popping Chaos stuns the enemies long enough for your teammate to escape.

MC lets you easymode melee Grineer elites without having to deal with their aoe knockdowns.

In Solo play, Nyx with Shade/Cloak and MC and/or Chaos pretty much means you can solo any content and take on any number of enemies if you play smart. Really, it doesn't matter if they suddenly teleport every single enemy in all game sessions into your mission, press 3 and wait for loot the fall (unless you died from the sudden lag). Very rarely will newly Chaosed enemies target Nyx or your Shade.

So I should get the shade sentinel? And does chaoss last forever or did they change it?

I use Wyrm with my Nyx (Moar AoE CC Plox!). Chaos does not last forever, but with it at rank 3 and a high-ranked Continuity mod on it lasts for a very long time.

I started playing Nyx today and love it.

Mind control is like having a decoy that goes to look for and shoots other enemies.

Psychic bolts are nice in that they will seek nearby targets, so it's not at the mercy of the gimmicky aim that plagues shuriken or fireball. Whether it's really worth 50 energy...

Chaos is awesome. Maxxed it covers a considerable area and is great defensively as well as offensively. If nothing else, it's fun to see all the enemies run around shooting each other (and sometimes you, if you get too close to them). What can I say, it amuses me to see Vor teleporting around and braining his own men.

Absorb is rather situational but can make for a great panic button, in case you're getting hammered and feel that chaos won't be enough to save you. Once it goes off you'll probably have killed a few enemies and you will have full shields.

As you can see, Nyx doesn't have much to offer in the way direct damage, insta-gib powers. If you like such things, this may not be the 'frame for you. For fun and survivability, however, it'd probably make the top of my list.

Nyx isnt as useful in normal missions something i am discovering while leveling with my friend. chaos? yea by time it goes off he's cleared the room... mind control? useful as a stun... absorb? unless its a boss probably wont use it... i find myself just running aorund slashing stuff to bits and rarely using MC on anyone.

i have a rank 30 nyx. first of all, chaos is good in defense as well as in normal missions. i dont know what u are doing besides sleeping during missions but first thing i do when i see a large group is launching chaos. they have killed eachother before an excalibur or a saryn even touched em.

mind control? clearly is a better version of a decoy when used properly. absorb? pretty much useless true. on a boss? totally worthless.

and then there is psychic bolts. i have maxed em out and i can one shot up to 3 lvl40~50 enemies without shield. so i use em occationally to show other people that nyx is capable of duing direct damage :D

and then the solo play... for me personally she is the best for duing any type of mission solo. as due to chaos she is never playing solo anyway :DD

over all i am counting nyx to one of the best warframes at the moment