The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction: The Guard [Tenno Hunters]

MetaMortred

chevalier.JPG

The Guard is a faction of full on humans fighting against all that oppose true humanity. Grineer and Corpus included. They are knights - space knights and fly in their Space ships that look like massive floating cathedrals.

They have several ranks, from footman to master knight. They are ruled by "The Emeror" a very powerful ruler that controls the faction efficiently by taking over systems previously occupied by the anti-factions.

The elite knights use suits of armor similar to the warframe, however the armor the guard uses is more based on dealing haevy damage and tanking a lot of hits meaning they are tanky. No stealth! when they arrive on a ship they make sure their presence is known by blowing up the entire sector.

Their cathedral is full of footmen and trainees, they dont have suit of armor so the tenno can dispatch them easily. The elite however are twice as strong as the tenno and usually are in control of ships that are taken out for raids on other factions.

Their most fierce enemy is the tenno which they hate and have been fighting with ever since the dawn of mankind! they have been protecting the human kind from the tenno, and they have kept it a full secret before the event that caused the infested to appear. They tried stopping the tenno from unleashing the virus, but unfortunately they didnt made it in time and were forced to abandon earth which was only a shell of its former self.

The emperor has vowed vengence against those that the infestation.

Their goal is to set small teams onto missions to steal orokin artifacts and discover its secrets to defeat the tenno. Soon they will be ready for an all out assault.

Soon the tenno will meet their equal.

Ok, off lore babble. The Guard is a new faction that its goal is to protect and guard the true humanity. They have several ranks, in the first update they will be seen as four man team assaulting raid missions. 4 Elites, that would need a full tenno team to take out. They have powers similar to rhino and are as tanky. But they are not fast.

They can also block melee attacks, which makes them unique in the form that they can interrupt combos.

After the full update is released they will appear as a new faction level and are seen in cathedral like ships. You will face their footmen which are the smaller and less able version of the elites, they can still block but have no powers. Their boss would be the Emperor:

future_knight_concept_by_wasiqharis-d5grlhw.jpg

what are you thoughts?

O LAWDY RELEEGION BE FOLLOWIN lol jk na seems like a nice idea a religious faction hunting tenno an maybe they could be the 1ns that hired the stalker? idunno im tired lol

O also AMAZING pictures

Edited by KIll3RX15

oh lol a SPEHSS MAHREENS oh well good idea but the cathedral themed ships/the emperor are just copy from another game mainly SPEHSS MAHREENS.

maybe something different something original.

Edited by MakubeX

When you say block im assuming you mean "i go in for heavy melee oh he bocked, he's trying to hit me back, well i veto that.I BLOCK AS WELL MWHAHAHAHA." Not: im behind him, he's focused on team infront and he then blocks stopping not only whats in front of him but everying including my ninja slash/dash from behind. correct??

For The Greater Good!!! am i in the wrong place for tau? Though i do hope that there are future levels that has 2 or more faction already fighing each other and you just come in to avoid or fight both of them. the guard do sound like a good idea but it has too much 40k refrence to it.