Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

◄ N∙M∙E ► Pvp Mercenary Clan | Open

(PSN)TengHu

Pronounced "ENEMY"

1628ide.jpg

NECO METUS EXITIUM

We bring death, fear, and destruction to all our enemies!

---

w2jey8.jpg

Update 14 is rapidly approaching on PS4 and it will change the very essence of Solar Rail battles. Tenno will be put to the test as they fight other fellow Tenno in the ultimate battleground.

NME is a PvP mercenary clan trained in rail defense and offense operations. Our goal is to provide clans and alliance alike with equal fire power on the battlefield. We don't believe in a cause nor do we believe in the greater good.

We are now open for recruitment to anyone who would like to take part in our mission. We are looking for strong and dedicated players of Warframe who have a vast understanding of Solar Rails, Interceptions, and Conclaves.

---

sy4h9z.jpg
Clan Tier: Storm (100 max members)
Current Members: 64
Active Members: 20+
Clan Research: All Complete

• BOSS - The operator of NME. Only two people hold this rank.

• ELITE - Players who have risen through the ranks and sacrificed for the clan like none other have. They Know how NME works inside and out. They are second in command.

• SPLINTER - The best of the best fighters. Feared by their adversaries and loved by their comrades. These special Tenno have extensive training for Conclaves and Interceptions. They are the primary unit that attack or defend Solar Rails.

• MARAUDER - The life source of NME. Without these dedicated Tenno, NME would not survive. They specialize in resource retrieval, credit farming, and rail deployment. They also have architect privileges to customize the battlefield for the SPLINTERS.

• VETERAN - A member who has earned his/her keep within NME. These members have been with us for 2 weeks or more. They have the privilege to create their own personalized room within the dojo and a gifted clan emblem (if not acquired already).

• SOLDIER - The standard NME operative. These members have been in the clan for 2 weeks or more and contribute consistently to the dojo.

• RECRUIT - The beginner. RECRUITS still have a lot to learn about the clan and the way it operates.

• SHADOW ELITE - A retired ELITE. These members still retain their privileges if they should ever return to Warframe.

---

2rqio9f.jpg

As an NME member, you alone represent the clan as a whole. We have a set of guidelines for our members to follow to keep our clan in good standing with the community and our peers.

1. Follow any Alliance rules that we may have. We fluctuate between alliances so make sure to keep up with the changing rules! Suspension --> Expulsion

2. Donate regularly to keep the clan functioning. Everyone has to pull his or her own weight! Demotion

3. Please refrain from spamming the Clan chat. Normally this isn't an issue. A verbal warning will be issued if it becomes a serious problem. Demotion --> Suspension --> Expulsion

DEMOTION: You will be dropped down to RECRUIT rank and only be allowed to host a dojo session. After a week of good behavior, you will be restored to your original rank.

SUSPENSION: You will be removed from the clan and put into the PENDING list. This will remove your clan dojo key. Upon your re-entry into the clan if you so choose, you will remain in the RECRUIT rank where you will serve a predetermined amount of time.

EXPULSION: You are no longer an NME member.

---

21obk7s.jpg
If you would like to join, send TengHu or RedDemonMike a message via PSN or reply to this topic below.

I'll send you a clan invite ASAP! BEFORE APPLYING, please make sure you check that you are not in a clan or you do not have any pending clan invites. This will prevent me from sending you an invite!

To Recruit NME for a rail attack or defense: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/251805-◄-n∙m∙e-►-pvp-mercenary-clan-for-hire/?p=2916110

To Recruit NME Into your Alliance: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/233524-%E2%97%84-n%E2%88%99m%E2%88%99e-%E2%96%BA-looking-for-an-alliance-a-mercenary-tenno-clan/#entry2704473

---

34dln44.jpg

Edited by (PS4)TengHu

PC guys already showed that you don't have to be all stealthy to complete the next event

Yeah but that doesn't mean there aren't people who don't use stealth. On any occasion, I'd rather go in quiet than loud. It makes it more fun.

Sorry, but I can't help but wonder, where you a warhawk player on the ps3 and belong to the clan called nMe?

No, I never got into warhawk. I honestly got the name from a villian group from a comic book. I forgot the name though.

• 2 weeks later...

We have no clan trading tax as of right now but we're going to boost it to 5% soon. I'll send you guys an invite in a few hours. At work right now. Please make sure that you don't have any pending requests or not in a clan. It prevents me from sending invites.

• 4 weeks later...