Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Myst Is Now Recruiting!

artemis9

I know, I know hold your applause but please, one does not simply not join this clan.

We sit in the shadows

Watching, waiting.

Our blades,

Relentless, ruthless.

We run

Swiftly, softly.

You can not see us.

You never will.

We are the shadows.

We are the blade.

We are the MYST

(I hope that sounded cool)

THE MYST is a new Shadow clan created by me and my good friend bethemite ( both our IGN's will be listed below) last week so yes we have absolutely nothing.. But I mean, COME ON wouldn't you love to actually help build this clan from the ground and see it grow from this small shadow clan to a relenting EMPIRE OF AWESOME, I certainly thought that would be fun! (that's reason number 1 to join our clan) me and bethemite both are experienced players and have both played since the the alpha testing of the game, and would be most happy and glad to help out new and old players Alike to build up our clan, both me and my co-warlord agree, we made this clan so we could meet new people and not to grind out every event so we can get to the top of the leader boards, our whole mentality is to just have plain simple fun while play one of the best space ninja shooter slasher thingy(s) ever, we plan to expand into a shadow clan and build and research all weapons and then immediately expand into a storm clan (max 50 people/Tenno) We hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!

Because I know both me and my co-warlord are both complete strangers, I feel that some background information is in check.

As I said we have both been playing since the alpha and are both experienced players, we are both extremely talkative and laid back we also love meeting new people whether the be old players or new and if they are new we would be glad to help, and again. We want to stress this point out, this is NOT about grinding events and stuff, this is about making new friends, but (heheheh he said butt) there are some rules first of which:

1: BE RESPECTFULL

you know, pretty self explanatory

2: Follow rule number 1

Because now I'm trying to be funny so you will come to our clan (COME TO OUR CLAN)

3: BE A AWESOME SPACE NINJA

BECAUSE WHY NOT(CAPITALS!!!!!(yeah still trying to be funny))

4: FOLLOW RULE NUMBER 3

BECAUSE NOW WERE ON A ROLE (DAMN I'M FUNNY)

5: In all seriousness (seriously) STAY ACTIVE

Pretty much the most important rule

But yeah........ FOLOW THE RULES!!!!!

Ranks

Knight: this is where all new people in the clan will be placed.

Ranger: ONE UP, if your here congrats you just leveled up you now have more of our trust and have proven yourself to the clan

Archmaester: Damnnnnnnnnnnn, now your here, you must be made cool bro

Commander: You are now our right hand man and a close friend with lots of freedom, congrats

Bloodrider: That is me and bethimite, we will try our outmust hardest to be the best leaders and possibly friend to you and all the clan.

We hope to see you there!!!! To apply just leave your IGN (in game name) in the comments and we will try our best to accommodate you we apologize in advance if you are not let in and will try our best to quickly expand the clan, if this happens check back at this post and there will be updates on the clan periodicaly.

My IGN: OZONE99

Co-Bloodrider(warlord): Bethimite

Feel free to pm us in-game for questions of any sort

SEE YOU THERE TENNO!!!!!!! STAY AWESOME!!!!!!

Edited by OZONE99

I'm very interested in joining! Sign me up!

IGN: JimmyNinja

Hey, I am in search of a Ghost clan, do you still have room for one more?

I have sent invites to both of you, WELCOME TO OUR CLAN BROS

Just came here to say that your title is wrong you should've said "accepting" not "excepting" sorry to be a grammar nazi or something xD

LOLZ your right I personally am a grammar nazi, cant belicve I did that

Edited by OZONE99