The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Warframe Color And Armor Design (Drawing Also Welcomed)

Henji

Hello Community, 

As I mentioned in a previewsly post I decided to make a new topic where Warframe players would share their Frames own color design and favorite armor piece as added in the new patch in update 13

Here is one of my other armor and color scheme for excalibur (also a guide for how you guys may want to post your own design):

2014-05-18_00001_zps4726f986.jpg

BACK

2014-05-18_00004_zpsc23be5fb.jpg

I ONLY HAVE ONE REQUEST:

please just use 1 photo for front and 1 for the back, evryone will want to show their own favorite frame here but lets keep this organized and not spam the topic with evry angle of your frame 2 photos is enough to see the whole of it.

FOR THE DRAWERS: If you sharing your own drawings with new frames or something more specificly please try to set em in a two screenshots (3 screenshots max) I know its your artistic view but i rather recomend adding those in a new topic or a topic more specificly for drawing, but i would welcomed very much samples at least of the fan base art cause I realy enjoy the skills of the community specialy during prime time, add the link for the topic for the full art if you like with your comment as well if you prefer.

Hope you guys contribute and enjoy !

Oh, there's already a big thread about coloring the Warframes (not specifically the ones with armor, since the thread is older than the armor update). https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110860-the-color-set-sharing-program/

Actualy i was aware of those but Im planning to add one topic like this for each new update and at long run show the progress of warframe through its beta phase :)

BTW great designs so far !

realy liked that vauban design ! vauban looks great with orange colors, wich syndania is that btw ? is it ember prime`s syndania ?

Edited by Henji

Actualy i was aware of those but Im planning to add one topic like this for each new update and at long run show the progress of warframe through its beta phase :)

BTW great designs so far !

realy liked that vauban design ! vauban looks great with orange colors, wich syndania is that btw ? is it ember prime`s syndania ?

Noru. Rhino Prime access.