The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing On Certain Tilesets

HereticRabbit

Hi

I started to notice that on certain tile sets my game would freeze up entirely and then crash my entire computer causing me to force restart.

On cambira earth i crash 80% of the time, i started to n otice it was only sort tilesets, some of the other earth missions cause me to crash so i have been avoiding earth, now on europa it has started to happen and its starting to affect my gameplay as i need to farm on earth and i an unable to and its sort of frustrating me now so i am posting here in the hopes that someone will be able to help out?

the first thing i did was check my graphics drivers so i have no idea what it might be or what to try next?

Same problem here , cant play on earth and ceres  and  constant crashes on corpus missions but can play 35 min survival on cassini...so strange

Yes

Some rare times I can do the full mission but typically it just crashes on the earth missions and it didnt bother me that much untill it started happening on Europa

• 3 months later...

I can play everything including odd and void missions all day but soon as i play Eprime on earth or everest on earth....CRASH everytime. I restart the game 6 times in a row trying to play on earth with no luck. Solo or with other people and may be near a kubrow den or at the beginning of the the map. It don't matter. Sent in about 4 times to DE over the last few weeks. Each update says fixed. I have not changed anything on my computer including drivers or installation of other programs. The crashing is obviously not fixed and pretty hard to farm kubrow mods like this. Its the only tileset giving me crashes so guess what. Its not my system.

I could not make a reply to the topic about earth crashing so i had to come here. Thx