Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A 'small' Change To Well Of Life That Will Make It More Useful

castem

I was looking over Trinity's powers and out of all of them it seems Well Of Life is the only one that doesn't really seem to have a place.  Energy Vampire is energy production and CC in one, Link is self-preservation and additional damage in one, and Blessing is a full heal and damage reduction for the whole team in one.  It seems what Well Of Life does - CC and heal - is already covered by better options.  As such, it should probably get some kind of change.

So I was looking at her powers in the wiki, when something grabbed my eye - the description for Well of Life:

Create a well of life on an enemy.  Allies gain health when damaging the target.

This is an accurate, but ambiguous description, since it could be interpreted in one of two ways:

1.  An ally gains health when they damage the target.

2.  When you (Trinity) damage the target, all allies gain health.

In-game, we can see that the first interpretation is the one that's implemented in-game.  However, why don't we just change Well Of Life to the second interpretation?  I know I would use Well Of Life a lot more if I could use it like this.

[Another Alternative:  you could could combine both interpretations into a new one - When an ally damages the target, all allies gain health.  This would be much more friendly for group play (and allies helping each other out) and would not put the responsibility solely on Trinity, but this version has the potential to be overpowered.]

Edited by castem

The biggest problem is it's just not worth taking up a warframe spot for such an ability that usually isn't needed when Blessing is the same x 10 

Well of life could work like this -  A node is assigned to each of her allies, as her allies kill enemies the nodes absorb some health till they are full - then when the players are damaged the nodes heal them once and disappear 

a passive healing ability would be a bit OP for trinity but still interesting and helpful