Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Members To Join + Feature On Youtube!

(PSN)RedScar_Gaming

Hi,

We at Schwartz Cast wish to recruit any newcomers or any experienced players into our Dojo. Our clan is reasonably new, but are growing all the time. Feel free to invite your friends to the clan because we welcome all players no matter what level. We are quite a small, active international clan, we have branches in England and America. All that we request is that you occasionally visit WarFrame and contribute materials to construct a better Dojo. We are also looking to recruit designers for our Dojo to create masterpieces and to attract more members!  We also have a YouTube network named Schwartz Inc. and are recruiting others to build the network. If you wish to join, simply respond to this post and we will get back to you as soon as possible. He have many daily players including Warlords so you may rank up with in the clan, we are also looking for leaders to represent the clan (basically getting ranked up for doing nothing) and there are only three spaces left so secure you place now! Here are some questions you may be asking.

What do I have to do to join?

Simply respond to this post.

Is there an alliance I can join instead?

Yes, simply leave your clan name in this forum.

How can I rank up in the clan?

Simply by playing with a Warlord and earning their respect.

Edited by (PS4)RedScar_Gaming