Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmute Issues/bugs

SirProper

Is this as intended? I decided to yet again try transmuting, as I had a bit of extra scratch lying about and some mods I didn't care about. When I did 4 uncommon transmute I got all uncommon returns even if I thought some of them were crap this was what I would expect. I also tried some Rare and out of the 4 tries I did. I some how lost 4 cards. I had 9 master thief cards and did it once using only those cards and I did hit select all, but it only showed that 4 were available to take. then suddenly I was down to only 1 left as if it had done it twice, but I never saw results of two transmutes, only one.

Also out of the 4-5 times I did it 3 of my returns were commons.... not even uncommon, but common and some of the most common at that. I can understand getting rares back that I don't want, but getting common from all 4 rares is ridiculous. We don't have this kind of RNG anywhere else, and I think it is extremely unacceptable here.

If you put in all 4 rares you should at least get a rare back.

You can only transmute unranked mods. Also, the drop is made by the RNG, so don't expect great mods every time. If you put 4 rares you'll get almost always acommon mod, but you have a higher chance a good drop then when transmutating 4 uncommon mods or 4 common ones

Unless I and a ton of other players have missed something, after 900 hours of game play all I've heard about Trans is that the result is completely random. I don't really get what advantage there is from transmuting 4 rares(more credits) vs. 4 commons(less credits) so I don't know if anybody knows what's going on with this mechanic. Yeah, we need some sort of clarification on this SOMEWHERE.

I've never gotten a rare mod from transmuting uncommon or common mods. Maybe I haven't tried enough, I don't know.

All I know is that I've gotten the majority of melee stances through transmutation. I transmuted only rares.