The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Getting On The Forum Train!

Silent_Eagl3

Hello Dearies/ lovlies / hungry munchkins!! 

I've played the game since it rocked up on steam and have pumped 700+ hrs on it. been a really fun game to play and the art is just brilliant. Other fun facts I like about warframe Banshee is my wifu, Loki/ Hydriod would be my husbandaru-a do??/ bro. and I felt shattered when I learnt the Burston was according to the community one of the worst weapons I loved that gun when I started.( but I'm happy with the Prime now at least)

But i guess whats kept me playing was the nice community I can play games with randoms who are well mannered,chatty and helpful. its something most games struggle to achieve to this degree. I've watched majority of the dev streams and I appreciate the effort the Warframe staff go through to make a better game and how much they engage with the community, Its really nice.

So lastly after the speech where are any threads I should check out besides dem posting rules? I'll be keen to see what ye have to say. 

Hello Dearies/ lovlies / hungry munchkins!!

Ello ^.^

So lastly after the speech where are any threads I should check out besides dem posting rules? I'll be keen to see what ye have to say. 

Well... I have several threads you could read, some are short, some long, others are HUGE, and one or two are just for fun.

Check out my profile, that is where I keep the links to them.

Tip: bring your reading glasses (if you need/have them)

Try not to go CrAzY, and remember to have fun ^.^

Edited by Trenggiling

You'll need two things.

Welcome.

And this. 

250px-FR.jpg

Pro tip: most people who post have no idea what they are talking about. Try not to get too facepalmed out there champ!

Ello ^.^

Well... I have several threads you could read, some are short, some long, others are HUGE, and one or two are just for fun.

Check out my profile, that is where I keep the links to them.

Tip: bring your reading glasses (if you need/have them)

Try not to go CrAzY, and remember to have fun ^.^

Thanks for the welcome folks.Thanks for the gift of being fire resistant Thirsty pickle

@Lynches I'll try my hardest to not get too facepalmed. I have been acclimatized to some facepalming from my Gundam model kit hobby. 

@Thanks for a few spots to check out Trenggiling, Lucky I am not adverse to any reading just bad writing :P.