Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Storm Clan Sexy Is Interviewing New Recruits.

(PSN)docolson

Hey everybody. I am warlord of SEXY. I have been active player of warframe for almost since its release to PS4. I love this game and all my clan fell the same way. SEXY has 47 awesome people in her ranks. All are eager to help anyone out any way possible. I am in the process of getting all members to have a mic. We are very tight nit group and we have loads of fun. Right now there are two warlords, one general, one leader, 5 or 6 squad leaders the rest are infantry soldiers. SEXY welcomes all new amd veteran players and have something to offer all. New players will receive a good amount of help by way of mods, taxis, and a solid group to help level up or unlock solar map. Vets if they choose will receive rank equal to mastery.

I have recently started to get SEXY prepared to be a clan that will be recognized. Dojo has been completely rebuilt. The dojo has 6 duelling rooms. Why so many? SEXY will be holding regularly scheduled tournaments for plat and prizes. Our first competition will be held this weekend. We also have 2 trade centers, 6 gardens, temple of honor, observatory, obstical course, orokin lab, tenno lab, chem lab, bio lab, energy lab, and all research done. Dojo is very well planned. Custom emblem is awaiting approval. very little contributions will be needed. However we will be asking that all clan members donate credits to treasury to finance battle pay when we are ready to deploy a rail. And I am always adding to dojo. Will eventually have all gardens and other add on rooms.

About SEXY. We started out with just 5 of us. A week before U13 dropped I started recruiting. We were just having fun grinding for frames and weapons. Now the priorities have changed and our main goal is to become an unstoppable force and own the Storm clan leaderboards.

Sexy is not the strictest of clans but we do have some expectations of our soldier. We prefer mastery lvl 4 or higher but willing to work with some on a case by case decision. We would like you to have a mic because communication is key to success. We are a mature group with adult humor and as such 16 yrs of age is min age in SEXY. We have zero tolerance for rude, or just offensive attitudes.It is very important that all get along and have fun.

If your clan is so big you feel overlooked or so small you may just get left behind. SEXY may be the perfect clan for you. If you would like to set up time for interview and tour of dojo pm me in game or simply reply to post.

Interview will require a mic so we can judge your attitude and character. 65% of decision is based on you and what you stand for. 35% will be based on skill. We are not looking for the best we want loyalty and dedication more than your skill level. I wil be trying to get the clan emblem on this post. So all can see how bad &#! it is.

Thanks for your time and I hope that some may call SEXY HOME AND HER MEMBERS BROTHER.(or sister we do not discriminate anyone.) our dojo is very nice in my opinion however it could use more decorating and in need of a womans touch. I am sure decorating is my worst skill. Dojoj is four stories and I little drab. Im asking my tenno sister out there for help. I hold architect as a very trusted position and only founders of clan have permission. I need some trustworthy tenno to make my dojo an oasis of solitude.

Edited by (PS4)docolson