Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Osok: Recruiting

Raizen24

We are a small clan and are a brotherhood/sisterhood planning to grow as we gain members.We are looking for active,friendly,and helpful members of all ranks being expererienced or not.Our aim is to reach storm clan status with great players who favor co-op play and want to work with others.

Our research is nearly done currently working on bio-tech&warframe research,Dojo is being rebuilted and still under construction,currently we have the labs built and still working on dueling rooms and trading post.

Currently We are not thinking of particating in the solar rail wars.This doesnt mean that we will never join the solar rails but plan to work on our own growth before we join the party.

What we'd like to see in members is:

Dedication:We'd like to see members put honest time into our clan to help us grow on a steady pace and not join to never play and take up space from our fellow tenno who would want to join.If we see that you have been offline for more than 50 days im afraid we'll have to remove you from our ranks.

Contribution:While not required, We would be grateful if you would check out new constructions or research and contribute some resources to our dojo.Remember the faster the dojo builds the faster we can grow as a whole ;).

Discipline:We want to maintain a friendly and honest environment this means we will not tolerate any immaturity what so ever.We would like to keep our community mature.What we would like is to be nice to other players,swearing is allowed but just dont swear every 5 words, be a good sport and follow all of DEs regulations.If any members go against these rules please contact Protocal or myself and action will be taken.WARNING! There will be no toleration of racist comments or jokes and especially insults, breaking this rule will result in immediate removal from the clan.

Assistance:While again not required its encouraged to ask for help from other members and to provide help if you can, be it helping with BP/mod farming,boss fights,void runs, or just plain advice on a subject dont be afraid to ask or provide your support.After all we are all brothers and sisters.

Mastery Rank:This is not required to join us, but having some mastery will be required for promotions and certain ranks in the clan.

Ranking system:Ranks are determined by mastery rank,how helpful you are to your fellow members,and time spent with us

Brother Primarch-This is my rank as clan owner

Brother Commander-This rank is for individuals that are experienced and have shown that i can trust them to help hold this clan together.there will be only 1 per clan level,required mastery of 7+.

Brother Chaplain-These are trusted individuals appointed by me that are in charge of dojo construction and research,Requires mastery of 4+

Brother Captain-These members are leaders below the commanders They enforce our rules and keep commanders and i informed of violations and problems.This rank is given only by Commanders,they are experienced and have proven to be helpful and supportive of other members,Requires mastery of 5+

Brother Sergeant-These are members who have been with us for some time and that have helped out other members to some extent,Requires mastery of 3+

Blood Brother-The standard rank for members,Requires mastery of atleast 1

initiate-The starting rank for fresh joining members and those without mastery 1

Advisor-The Advisor is a position of honor and respect.These individuals are members that have been with us for a good amount of time and have proven that they are extremely trust worthy and loyal to OSOK.THIS RANK IS APPOINTED ONLY BY THE PRIMARCH.There is not mastery requirement for this rank.

This is pretty much all i got to say for now.If your interested in joining please leave your in-game name and you will be invited.

We have 7 spots free.Dont worry if you want to join and we are full as we will be upgrading to shadow soon after and you shall be invited after the upgrade is finshed.

We also have a steam group page here for you to join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/O-S-O-K/

Welcome to the family then slurpy.I understand restarting from a new account and you having experience but as the ranks go you'll be a blood brother.

Thnx. i hope i can be of great help to the clan :). since i am experienced, i maybe can help guys who need it :). Thank you for inviting me and being kind :)

Hello, I am a player who has just joined Warframe for the first time.

I only have the starting guns and weapons and just generally suck. However, since I am not a fan of joining random games I would like to join a small clan. I play almost every day (though only having played for three days I don't know how much that counts for). I am more of a fan of stealth and/or speed but I am adaptable. I would be very excited to be invited in to this clan.

My in-game name is RockLobster75. 

P.S. I will be asking for advice a lot. (I may be in a clan by the time you respond)

Edited by RockLobster75

Hello, I am a player who has just joined Warframe for the first time.

I only have the starting guns and weapons and just generally suck. However, since I am not a fan of joining random games I would like to join a small clan. I play almost every day (though only having played for three days I don't know how much that counts for). I am more of a fan of stealth and/or speed but I am adaptable. I would be very excited to be invited in to this clan.

My in-game name is RockLobster75. 

P.S. I will be asking for advice a lot. (I may be in a clan by the time you respond)

Hey, I'm not exactly in this clan, but ... well I was, but, I logged in two days ago and was no longer in any clan. I can only guess this one disbanded without notice after like two days. Lost two Formas to it along with a haul of credits ... Doubt it was a scam (is that even possible), but, a great bother. Sorry, but, good luck with another clan if this one really is gone.