Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silly Clan Lf> New Players To Aid

DiosGX

Greetings prospective neophyte Space Ninjas.

I run a "free lab" clan that does not have a name. Well, it does have a name, but it is named an emoticon and thus does not have a pronounceable, affable name. It is not a clan intended for solar conquest. This is not an endgame level clan where you can be carried from newbie to ultimate super warrior.

That is not THIS clan's purpose.

This clan exists so new players can snag blueprints from Clan Tech labs for free. It exists so I may field your questions, help train your mobility and maneuver expertise, and build you up into a powerhouse of knowledge. I do not wish to tell others how to play. I only wish to educate them on what their options and choices are, to give new players a better understanding of informed decision-making.

That, and there's no strings attached. You can leave this clan immediately after picking up all the Clan Tech blueprints. I really don't care. This is not a high-aspiration clan intent on becoming popular. It's just a stepping stone to help new Tenno get off the ground running.

I do my best to assist in Void runs, and helping folks start off with an Aura mod as soon as they hit rank 2. Assist in resource farming and general advice of what gear you should level before moving on to stronger weaponry. I also can assist in blueprint acquisition for frames, and the components needed to forge them as well.

Again, this isn't a serious clan. If you can't socialize and do something other than put your nose to the grindstone without speaking to others, then go somewhere else because I probably would hate your guts, and you mine--because I talk... a lot. o3o

In-game name same as forum name.

Hit me up and I will do my best to launch you into lightspeed overdrive. o3o/

RANK 4 AND HIGHER NO ENTRY. YOU'RE NOT A NEWBIE ANYMORE. o3o