The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Water, Lots Of Water.

I personally love the Void levels and the Earth tileset with the waterways. I would like to see an entire planet based around water with an underwater tileset taking place in reinforced (invincible) glass pathways.

Another tileset for this planet could be a creative aquaduct with water constantly flowing around you.

One last idea would be winding creeks and rivers in a circle all leading down to a lake with a platform on it containing a cryopod for defending. Enemies (perhaps new types based around water though that is a whole other beast) jumping out of the water to attack and coming down the waterways to swarm the cryopod.

I understand that water is probably one of the least fun things to work with from a programming standpoint but this would be a beautiful planet to battle hordes of enemies on.

I personally want to see a tile-set on Titan based on a volcanic surface world stages, and Europa be remade into under-water aquatic stages.

Honestly, I think a lot of the Ship tilesets should be put away, or had as sporadic tilesets, and not in every single part of a world.  Some of my favorite places are the world-bound tilesets.  I mean, what is the point of having all the missions be situated at a planet not even include a single part of said planet?  Why are we at a planet at all in this case?  This could be a random location in space for all intents and purposes.

How much would you want to see a shattered dystopian vision of a Grineer city on Saturn (or the very least, some of it's asteroids which make up it's moons, with the planet plus some of the ring visible from the area)?   What about having Mars being a near permanent war between the two factions, where Corpus and Grineer both fight amongst the ruins of Orokin settlements on the ground, while in space, you always have the invasion type mission between them?  What about stages where the ship is being destroyed around you, and you escape out onto the surface of the world to reach extraction?    It could open up a lot more interesting environments than just another ship.

I personally want to see a tile-set on Titan based on a volcanic surface world stages, and Europa be remade into under-water aquatic stages.

Honestly, I think a lot of the Ship tilesets should be put away, or had as sporadic tilesets, and not in every single part of a world.  Some of my favorite places are the world-bound tilesets.  I mean, what is the point of having all the missions be situated at a planet not even include a single part of said planet?  Why are we at a planet at all in this case?  This could be a random location in space for all intents and purposes.

How much would you want to see a shattered dystopian vision of a Grineer city on Saturn (or the very least, some of it's asteroids which make up it's moons, with the planet plus some of the ring visible from the area)?   What about having Mars being a near permanent war between the two factions, where Corpus and Grineer both fight amongst the ruins of Orokin settlements on the ground, while in space, you always have the invasion type mission between them?  What about stages where the ship is being destroyed around you, and you escape out onto the surface of the world to reach extraction?    It could open up a lot more interesting environments than just another ship.

When I first started playing, I thought most of the different planets had their own levels and tilesets.  For instance I thought Mars missions would be more like this.

zbghcC1.jpg

I was quite disappointed to see the same ice moons and ship tilesets regurgitated over and over and over and led to me not playing for a few months.

I agree with you completely Steelleef. Would be amazing to see some variety in the environments. Urban Grineer and Corpus tilesets showing off their particular architectural style and giving hints at more of the lore would be an amazing addition. There are so many possibilities really. DE do a great job with environments for sure but we still need so many more. I hope they provide enough resources and employees to work on them.