Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan: Whiteguardians - Recruiting

Renegade_Guardian

Hello my name is Renegade_Guadian and I'm the clan leader of the WhiteGuadians. I am looking for potential recruits willing to join the WhiteGuardians. We are a ghost clan so if you join its going to be small but I hope to change that and create a moon clan. Right now we only have two members and working to change that. Our dojo has a clan hall, great clan hall, obstacle course, oracle, trading post, and energy lab. I have been building the dojo myself and its been very hard to do. If you do join helping build the dojo will be optional but if you do help you will be rewarded. The WhiteGuardians mission is the same as what we stand for and that is "We want to create a clan that no one has to feel left out or alone. We want people to have fun and enjoy the game with friends and strangers. When I first join Warframe I was all by myself and I had no one to play with. It really sucked so I created the WhiteGuardians not me but for players of Warframe. Join the WhiteGuardians and lets create a clan that no player has to feel left out or alone ever again.