Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sniper Scopes

The_Real_Slim_Shady

I'm not sure for everyone else but me and a few others have experienced the visual scopes not lining up where it fires. The reticle doesn't line up correctly with the scope and makes it very difficult to use the gun correctly. I am running on proper resolution so i doubt its my computer. Please help

I don't really understand this fix. Something about the scope 'image' in the UI being a certain dimensions that skew to your resolution and move the center point... but what you need to do is set your game resolution to a 4:3 aspect ratio, and it will line up. Some people have come back and said that once they do this it seems to line up better for all resolutions even if they swap back (maybe loading a resolution reloads the proper 'scope image' for that aspect ratio?) Other people have come back to me and said it only lines up for them on 4:3 aspect ratios, but at least they can play that way.

4:3 aspect ratio list:

800x600

1024x768

1152x864

1280x960

1400x1050

1600x1200

I play at 1900x1200 and if my crosshair is off I haven't noticed it, though at that resolution the center dot is rather large and I have a tendency to not zoom at all, so it's entirely possible that it is and I just haven't realized.

Edited by VKhaun

I have the same problem visual scopes not lining up where it fires. when i use any weapen, vectis and vulkcar any weapen that resamble a sniper the aim is not in its place when i shut it shut away from its lining point. Haw can i post a screenshots so you can see whats happining.

Edited by stumblinghook