Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Edgeoftime Looking For Active Member,be Kind!no Rule,just Have Fun~Most People From Us West,got All Research Lab Done,dojo Is Small!(Lie)

Kage2015

Who like help each other,be family,ply the game,have fun XD
no rule in my clan,we just kill stuff,all reseacrh done,dojo... i think it was huge,but i feel small,and website of my clan is running,,and got Teamspeak from alliance.
well,i will help who ned help,if i am online,wanna join a party of moron? i am moron king xd

Join Req
minimum mastery rank 4,but be friendly,don't bully newbie,i knw my clan got some newbie who want to play the game for fun~
Dojo side Super big~Welcome hight mastery lv player help me lead the newbie team~
and stay active~(maybe i will not active but it rare hapen)

all dojo stuff if i am here,i handle,if u want something to do for clan,i leave some decor let u guy donated lol
I am mastery 16 +1700 playrime. player....

and...hmm.still lazy to draw a layout of dojo,lazy @$$ ever~well,i will not draw stupid layout i think,just build what i want!!

third floor my room?
Second Floor reserve to who wanna a room,well garden area,don't mess it up!!
First floor,all lab+duel+course+tradepost
B1 barrack,stay away!!
B2 Reactor,don't blow it -.-

my dojo first room
Warframe0087_zps5cc30253.jpg

second garden floor~
Warframe0088_zps4f44fdda.jpg

this is our clan badge,maybe bad,i think i cheat someone get this colour 1 xd

ButtyLogoColour1_zps264ef9e0.png

current was 100/100 member,recuirt  still avaible.some inactive people i  ned to kick...

Edited by Kage2015

This guy^ is a friend of mine. Being in his clan is a very big help especially if you're new. He will help you for sure. He is dedicated to help.

Also no pressures from him. Doesn't really matter how well you play as long as you're friendly.

Plus you gotta admit, the clan name and logo is pretty cool.

There's satisfaction in helping players and seeing them grow, this is what this clan is all about.

Join EdgeOfTime now. :)

This guy^ is a friend of mine. Being in his clan is a very big help especially if you're new. He will help you for sure. He is dedicated to help.

Also no pressures from him. Doesn't really matter how well you play as long as you're friendly.

There's satisfaction in helping players and seeing them grow, this is what this clan is all about.

Thank stupid stinky XD

and Get over here!!!!

Good clan to join in and friendly warlord he may do crazy things at times but he's OP and really HARDCORE GRINDER/FARMER!

- HARDCORE_DAVE Warlord of Boundless

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

Good clan to join in and friendly warlord he may do crazy things at times but he's OP and really HARDCORE GRINDER/FARMER!

- HARDCORE_DAVE Warlord of Boundless

lol,why u here xd

anyway,69/100,31 slot left,will be picky soon...

Hey, can i join?

My ign is Squurellkiller

hmm,now u got a mail,check in game,and i not be online until De give me back what i lose on T3 def game just play,i so tired about keep lost reward after my game play...

gonna go play ps3/4 awhile,and don't wry,i will back lol,got problem ask alliance or clan mate,but alliance is more people,so ask thre,my clan not many people knw how to play this game,only i knw most of it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...