Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Beginners

(PSN)XxSolo-GeneralxX

If your new to ps4 warframe hmu Ik jumping into this game can be a bit confusong or overwhelming. I hqve a necros and heat swords to help. I currently have just finished venus amd im looking for plqyers to work through earth and mars. Mars is important to farm because im looking for the ever elusive gallium resorce. If your intersted in playing with me at night eastern us time send me a massage on ps4. Psn XxSolo-GeneralxX

Hi general, you can add me if you want... I've got just mercury/Venus done and need to do the rest.  I have been spending to much time in the void and boss missions and never got around to working on planet completion.  I'm mastery rank 4, but I do know a ton about the game.  I also have a mic (do you?).  I can also help you out if you want to farm any weapons/resources...  BTW  I have the Mars boss unlocked because someone taxied me there, and he drops 1-2 gallium or morphics per round and we  can speed run him in about 10 min per mission.  Anyway, hope 2 see you around:)