Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

So When's The Next Time Ps4 Is Getting Patched?

(PSN)Malphaas

I appreciate about the update, but at the same time I don't. Why don't we get update to 13.4? Instead DE is just teasing us with update 13.2. This is the very reason there is less and less players on the PS4 everyday. Because we on the PS4 are not taken seriously at all. We are just a side project. With all the content that is out, we are only getting a fraction of that. Come on DE, you can do better than that.

I just got word that Specters of Liberty is prepped for PS4, along with any hotfixes that were done for it. We are aiming to submit for certification early next week.If/when more gets added to the PS4 build, I'll post the info. And, as always, we'll post an announcement when we submit to Sony.

News at last:)

I just got word that Specters of Liberty is prepped for PS4, along with any hotfixes that were done for it. We are aiming to submit for certification early next week.

If/when more gets added to the PS4 build, I'll post the info. And, as always, we'll post an announcement when we submit to Sony. 

When can we expect the next Prime? Please don't wait for U14 to give us another update with the new Prime.

Edited by (PS4)NicoTheSneakyGuy