Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanna Be The Founders Of A Clan?

(PSN)M3_LEE_79

Hi, i am the leader of a ghost Clan (10 member max clan) And We have done a fair amount of work on the Dojo as of Now and we have a trading post, dueling room etc, although we have not finished the dojo yet we have it all planned out and we are looking for people to help contribute resources for the completion, and in doing so you will become one of the founders of our clan (Highest achievable rank) we are a very social clan, we all have mics and we are always online, with our dueling rooms we also place bets (we gamble) you do not need to bet to fight but it is always a good way to earn platinum/mods etc if you're good enough, and by joining now before we become a shadow clan, you could become a founder/leader of the clan and help build it from the ground up :) just message me on PS4 to join (M3_LEE_79) and reply to this post so others can see it, P.S: you do not need to contribute to the clan to join but contributions are highly appreciated.

Hey man, im going to add you on PSN, i have been looking for people that do dueling room wagers, makes it interesting. kinda wanted to start a fightclub, basically no warframe powers and no weapons other than melee. Im on pretty regularly maybe we can do some sparring and training.