Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Space Confederation Or Others Like Them

Hyrind

As someone who runs Pluto-Sechura (the defense one) all the time, Space Confederation is really high on my fan list.  They have consistently held this high paying zone for a while now, tax free with reasonable tax on their other zone, and I am all about it.  It reminds me of Clan Ghost Bear, who held the Venus location for a good while.

I cry a little that they aren't advertising here.  I'm an officer of a tiny little ghost clan, and I'd like nothing more than to talk to them about being part of their alliance.

Are there alliances out there who are recruiting and trying to do this sort of thing?  A band of just souls trying to hold one key location with small or no tax, and supporting it with small reasonable taxes elsewhere?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. Thank you so much for such a warm words.

I am afraid of language barrier between us. We are not an english-speaking alliance.

Thanks for your interest.

The Dark Water Company clan wishes to inform the Space Confederation that regardless if they are looking for new clan's to join, the Dark Water Company will always support the Space Confederation and contribute to their keeping of their Solar Rails. Long live the Space Confederation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the language spoken in your alliance?

Hi, guys. Thank all of you for warm words. Our native language is Russian. Unfortunately, there are a few of us, who speak English and for a long time language barrier was a chasm between us and an English-speaking clans. It's wrong. Now we need your help. We are looking for a strong clan for creating some kind of system, that should coordinate actions of all members in our alliance regardless of the language spoken in each clan.

What you should know:

- first two weeks is a trial period for all new participants

- you should have any program of mass communication between players(for example, we use RaidCall)

- your warlord should communicate actively with other leaders of SC

First time will be hard for all of us, but together we will accomplish a great deal.

Edited by Tizhriel

What happened to Space Confederation?

I don't see you controlling any dark sector lately. I loved 0% tax on Sechura Pluto and I fought for it any time the conflict was on, battle pay or not. You could have set like 30 % cash tax to make it easier to maintain the sector during conflicts instead now we have greedy alliances like V, ICE and Invictus, that set taxes on both resources and cash up to 90 %!!!

Needles to say I fight against them even when the battle pay is 200.000 credits or more and I don't use those sectors for leveling my gear as that is another way of supporting this greed. If you post some details - like who to contact in game or some external link for people interested to join, that would be most helpful.

Thanks

Edited by joniksus

What happened to Space Confederation?

Nothing. We are still alive :)

joniksus, guys, I know, you have a lot of questions. I really wish to give you answers, say something else about our absence but I can't :) We are working hard to free Pluto from tax. If you want to help, open our alliance for every clan or believe in us.