The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potroklos. The "chosen" Trope Gone Wrong. [Scv Rant]

The_Sharp_Demonologist

OFF TOPIC GUYS! NO NEED TO TRY AND BEING A SMARTASS!

After finishing the story of Soul Calibur V it was probably the worst time in my gaming life…. Took me like what 4 Hours to complete? And that’s not counting the endless times I have to repeat the fights with nightmare because the game though it was funny to throw me on a fight with Nightmare of all people! With ZWEI or whatever the wolf guy is called, after we have played with him like once against 3 random enemies.

The game doesn’t explain anything about gameplay (not that the Tutorial helps at all) and the difficulty spikes are ALL OVER THE PLACE. Mostly whenever Nightmare comes around. The only redeeming factor of the story is that Soul Edge finally got a female wielder and Pyrra kind of a cool character, if only she wasn’t dumped down for the story… Oh and who’s idea was to make the Soul Calibur’s spirit (Elysium) such a $&*^? She wanted to just kill Pyrra just because she was a Malfested Wielding Soul Edge, I know the Sacrifice stuff but MY GOD she was such an &#!, maybe she got infected with Patroklos’ pincy personality…

I will admit I’m having fun with Patroklos take on Sophia (Sophithia I think?) fighting style but I wouldn’t mind to leave it as an exclusive style for the created character since I prefer to use it with my own character than him… SO many cool looking character yet we know nothing about them, the only one that got my eye was Hilda with that Dagger/lance move set that is quite entertaining to use, and tricky.

Luckily im pretty sure Patroklos will suffer the same fate as Sujinko, just disappear as if he wasn’t even there, Hope we keep Pyrra though, being able to Control Soul Edge has much potential and the idea that both swords are equally bad, in their own way, is actually pretty good.

Lets see if we can know more about the new characters.

Oh and also WHO REMOVED TALIM! I WILL KILL HIM TO DEATH! Seriously not even as a Style for the created Characters? She was only 15 years old on SCII and as far as I know shes still alive, where is the little girl! She was my main! DAMIT!

I swear the only thing that is keeping me from asking for a refund on the game is the Create mode, and online is also fun.