Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Galactic Empire

(PSN)Noel_shaji24

it says you guys are already in an alliance, you must leave that one if you want to join

an allence?? bha i'll see late...i think i create it but there is only me in my allence..i think i create when i was testing new update on ps4.. i'll find your ally request on clan section in warframe? when i go to home i'll see..

please send me a friendly request on warframe for me will be easy contact you if i have same problem. on PS4 i'm tadino80 too..

you speak italian too?

shiva prime it's my clan.. i try do in in same ally but impossible...hate this update..i only partecipate in other war.. if you need ally, strong, fast and honest..we are shiva prime and i'm tadino80 clan leader i try to accept your ally request if i see it if not please send me friendly message i'll respond, party and try to join in a ally... 

WE ARE THE FALLEN , WE HAVE RETURNED , SPREAD THE WORD

where i can send you invite?..i try to find in clan section but can't see option.. is in dojo? is out?..i wait your invite... if we can be ally..you'll find in me a power ally and honest player..and in my clan best support

oiMpuhc.jpg

clan name Shiva Prime.. that is an immage of my little Loky my young new Warframe...The_CIROC_Boy yesterday i try to find you on region but can't see.. this evening i try again i'll connected near 20.30 (rome, it).. i'll connect only for find you and try to join your ally clan.. i can sponsor contest too..

I prefer solar raid ally but not necessary..i send emblem of my clan.

Edited by (PS4)Tadino80