Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Question

Dreadshot

Question

6 answers to this question

Sorry about this but I'm really confused. I just started building the warframe Ash after a couple days of getting all the parts for him. This is the first proper warframe i will get considering how the first one is free. It had around 2 days left on it so i was just helping out some of my friends with there boss i return for then helping me with mine. Then we exited and it informed me about and update. So i restarted my warframe back up and when check my foundry to see if i had enough rubedo to make an axe i notice that i couldn't see my ash character being built. So i try to scroll down the a page and i still couldn't see him. I logged out and logged back in and he still isn't there. I was just wondering if this problem has happened to anyone else?

Sorry for the stupid question, but what's the difference between having 64-bit and 32-bit in Warframe? My overlay for steam wouldn't work and needed to disable it for it to work.

Mainly the memory usage limit and the advantage to use 64-bit computational power in your CPU. The checkbox exist solely used as compatibilty, as WupWupTCR said. I recommend you to use 64-bit, as it (relatively) faster, but if your systems doesn't support it (whether hardware (you don't have a 64-bit CPU) or software (non-64 bit Windows) incompatibility or even an unknown cause (just like yours), use 32-bit.

Mainly the memory usage limit and the advantage to use 64-bit computational power in your CPU. The checkbox exist solely used as compatibilty, as WupWupTCR said. I recommend you to use 64-bit, as it (relatively) faster, but if your systems doesn't support it (whether hardware (you don't have a 64-bit CPU) or software (non-64 bit Windows) incompatibility or even an unknown cause (just like yours), use 32-bit.

It's not the my system doesn't support it, but it seems that if I turn it on the Steam overlay doesn't work.