The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Losing Mission Progess

Domeinator

For three missions in a row, im being told that my account information cannot be saved, and all my progress frim those missions has been lost. This means that for three missions, Ive lost all credits earned through either finding them or the completion award, all the mods i mod, and all the experience that I aquired. It also doesnt recognize me as have ever beaten the the level.

This is unacceptable!

I agree, seen several posts about this and I'll just post the same example of what pretty much happens:

you sweat and raid the level like crazy to get all the possible crates, containers and enemies for even a single bit of rubedo, you finally get some along with some very needed mods for your warframe... but HEEYYY let's just not update all of that S#&$ at all and let you sit and cry later

I agree, seen several posts about this and I'll just post the same example of what pretty much happens:

you sweat and raid the level like crazy to get all the possible crates, containers and enemies for even a single bit of rubedo, you finally get some along with some very needed mods for your warframe... but HEEYYY let's just not update all of that S#&$ at all and let you sit and cry later

All of my rage...... leaking from my ears...