Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

S.h.a.d.o.w. Is Recruiting! (International Clan)

Iorv3th_

Hey guys! We don't have any fancy graphics or fliers to put up here to convince anyone to join us. So I'm just going to tell you a little about who we are and what we are looking for.

S.H.A.D.O.W. is a Mountain Clan without the number of members usually seen in that tier, We at one point had about 150 members, but we realized most of those never talked in clan chat or helped people out when they needed it. So we decided to kick about 60 of them and were left with 40. We're finally up to 55 now, and we are trying to branch out into recruiting people from all regions. 

The type of players we are looking for are players who are social and active. We highly encourage voice chat and activity on our forums. We've found it helps bring everyone closer together and make it like we're all one big family. We're partnered with No Dice Gaming and they have courteously provided us with a 700 slot voice chat server.

Here's our website (please forgive the clashing colors, we are still working on it.)

http://shadowofwarframe,enjin.com

If you are interested please leave your IGN here and reigster on the site. I'll keep check on this thread as much as I can between work. Thanks!

P.S. forgot to mention our Dojo is fully built and all research is 100% complete.