Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something For Players To Think About?

Kabeta

Considering the fact that there are numerous posts on the forums of complaints on this game of being to easy or too hard, or nerf this and that. Funny thing is. You must enjoy the game cause you keep playing it. The DE's and staff already created a terrific game so far. Done beautiful artwork inside the overlay with the textures and graphics inside the game, even the animation is intense. They spent numerous hours making this game and trying to make everybody happy. This game has progressed more in the past few months than other BETA games out there completed in say 6 months to a year. Hell they have pumped more content out that some of these non beta MMO games since I played. They are a terrific company. Very nice and helpful trying to fix things. I enjoy the game just as much as the other player would. Just don't pizz off the canadian's or they won't release the bacon :P But good luck to ya and hope to see you in the game soon :) God Bless

Why do you feel the need to protect a video game by pointing out the obvious? These posts on this website aren't only "complaints", but actually feedback and constructive critism. If you don't tell the developers that you dislike something it will take them much longer to notice and to fix it.

I think people are getting the wrong idea, here. There is a difference between suggestions and opinions on how to make the game better and "complaining". It's because people like the game so much that they'd be willing to post their opinions. I don't think the people who hate this game are posting in forums about it. There's a reason why it's in Beta - to improve it so it's good for final release, while listening to players' feedback to make it better. If the developers didn't care for feedback, they wouldn't have beta or patches for that matter..

I have no issues with the game aside from the fact that four Rank 30 warframes got wiped out by the grunts on a 25-35 mission. So it definitely needs a bit more balancing. But beta is beta, as it were.

Also, people still play it because it's a fun game, yes, and they're saying that the game is too easy or hard so that the development team can balance the game properly so it's even more fun for more people.

I think people are getting the wrong idea, here. There is a difference between suggestions and opinions on how to make the game better and "complaining". It's because people like the game so much that they'd be willing to post their opinions. I don't think the people who hate this game are posting in forums about it. There's a reason why it's in Beta - to improve it so it's good for final release, while listening to players' feedback to make it better. If the developers didn't care for feedback, they wouldn't have beta or patches for that matter..

I'm talking about some of these topics I read in the past of certain players, complaining over nerf and what not. And saying they will quit and such. But I still see them here. The DE's and staff must be doing something right for them to keep playing.

I like warframe. That doesn't mean that I am committed to playing it every day. And certain days I skip out on playing the game if the most recent update is painful. And we should be trying to criticize the gameplay, so that it earns a 10/10 on launch.