Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monsieurzero's Fan Art [Updated: Personified Rhino 11-07-15]

MonsieurZero

Your intense Vor piece made it to Prime Time 33, awesome stuff Zero!

Thanks Tulz. :) Amusingly enough, it was a prime time I never got to watch until after it had been released on the youtubes due to IRL nonsense. It was a nice surprise I must admit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You seem to have a taste for the horrifying. Lotus was just weird, but Vor? Alad?

They're perfect. They need implementation right this instant!

It's a wonderful taste once acquired, I assure you. And I admit, at this point I can also agree that the design for The Lotus is rather bizarre, and not particularly a pleasant bizarre; although, it was the first of many so I would imagine that it's to be expected. Perhaps I'll make another attempt at her in the future.

Regardless, I appreciate the comment pertaining to Captain Vor and Alad V. Thank you, S.T.M.P.D. c:

• 1 month later...

This art style is awesome! (Yes I love strange things.)

Wow, I love the way you shade things up in your pictures!

By the way, may I ask you how do you process into making these drawings? Do you start with a pencil, shade it, then scan the image and finally color it or am I wrong?

Anyways, Keep this up! 

This art style is awesome! (Yes I love strange things.)

Wow, I love the way you shade things up in your pictures!

By the way, may I ask you how do you process into making these drawings? Do you start with a pencil, shade it, then scan the image and finally color it or am I wrong?

Anyways, Keep this up! 

Thank you, fellow artistic sir. :)

You're pretty much spot-on with your guess on the process. While it isn't always this orderly, it goes:

• Standard Pencil and 8.5" - 11" Paper.
  • Line Art & Shading; sometimes taking turns between the two or doing them both simultaneously.
  • Scan that bad boy.
  • Paint with ancient Photoshop 7 program.
  • Extra Lighting/Shading; depending on the materials of objects in the drawing (eg, metal)
  • Lights & Glowy Bits; added using Layer Styles

Thank you, fellow artistic sir. :)

You're pretty much spot-on with your guess on the process. While it isn't always this orderly, it goes:

• Standard Pencil and 8.5" - 11" Paper.
  • Line Art & Shading; sometimes taking turns between the two or doing them both simultaneously.
  • Scan that bad boy.
  • Paint with ancient Photoshop 7 program.

• Extra Lighting/Shading; depending on the materials of objects in the drawing (eg, metal)

• Lights & Glowy Bits; added using Layer Styles

I see, gotta test this then! 

Well, you're most welcome, and thank you too, my dear artistic compeer!  *rises the hat*

• 3 months later...

All of them are awesome! I wanted to ask if I could use the Vay Hek one as a profile icon. Without permission from the artist didn't seem right so I thought I would ask. ;P Anyways, keep up the awesome work, could you do a vauban one? 10/10 would love to the end of time.

All of them are awesome! I wanted to ask if I could use the Vay Hek one as a profile icon. Without permission from the artist didn't seem right so I thought I would ask. ;P Anyways, keep up the awesome work, could you do a vauban one? 10/10 would love to the end of time.

Ahah, well, the thing is, people who aren't community moderators or above in forum rank can't have profile icons. However, If it were possible I'd gladly let you do it. :P

Also, Vauban was actually one of the few I considered doing next since he's my favourite warframe, but my efforts in trying to draw that helmet have been all for naught so far. ^^;

Edited by MonsieurZero

Ahah, well, the thing is, people who aren't community moderators or above in forum rank can't have profile icons. However, If it were possible I'd gladly let you do it. :P

Also, Vauban was actually one of the few I considered doing next since he's my favourite warframe, but my efforts in trying to draw that helmet have been all for naught so far. ^^;

Oh, I should have specified I meant to say for Steam. Anyways, that would be pretty cool if you ever did get to draw the right helm. (I know the pain with Vauby, maybe he just has a beard?) ;) Best of luck with other drawings you do though, I really love your style.

Oh, I should have specified I meant to say for Steam. Anyways, that would be pretty cool if you ever did get to draw the right helm. (I know the pain with Vauby, maybe he just has a beard?) ;) Best of luck with other drawings you do though, I really love your style.

Thank you. :)

If it's for Steam than by all means go for it.

Cheekbones too OP

I love them *u*

My drawings function on a fabulousness to cheekbone power level ratio of 1:1, with Nyx and Vauban clearly being the most fab. I admit that Nyx's cheekbones might be a little too OP, but oh well. OP CHEEKBONES FOR ALL!!

Also thank you. c: