Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Shogunate

Ronin_Warder

Greetings,

A beta/launch player, I found myself enjoying the game since two weeks ago. Keeping a least five hours a day (given I'm not over busy with college assignments). Sitting at Mastery rank 5, but working on it. I enjoy assisting others, willing to help the clan with any farming needs. It's nice to meet you and an honor should I be invited.

IGN: Yuku

Greetings,

A beta/launch player, I found myself enjoying the game since two weeks ago. Keeping a least five hours a day (given I'm not over busy with college assignments). Sitting at Mastery rank 5, but working on it. I enjoy assisting others, willing to help the clan with any farming needs. It's nice to meet you and an honor should I be invited.

IGN: Yuku

Hello there and well meet Yuku!! I've sent your an invite, we are very honored to have you apart off the Shogunate!! 

Hello. I read your post and I am interested in joining. MR 14(soon to be 15). Am mature and have invested time and money in this wonderful game. My personalities and traits are funny(not in a troll way) and tolerant. Before you invite me, I want to let you know I will be playing for a couple more days(warframe update!) and afterwards I will be away for a short time. End year exams. Will be back in december I promise. Btw, played Total War: Shogun Fall of the Samurai. Not sure if Shogunate is a reference to the Shogunate lol.

Hello. I read your post and I am interested in joining. MR 14(soon to be 15). Am mature and have invested time and money in this wonderful game. My personalities and traits are funny(not in a troll way) and tolerant. Before you invite me, I want to let you know I will be playing for a couple more days(warframe update!) and afterwards I will be away for a short time. End year exams. Will be back in december I promise. Btw, played Total War: Shogun Fall of the Samurai. Not sure if Shogunate is a reference to the Shogunate lol.

Hello, 

i tried to invite you but you were still in clan. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello Ronin_Warder and everybody, I'm interested in getting more info to join your clan, I am Cruizato, Rank 15, player since March 2013. I would like to know about number of members, promotion system, research and everything you want to tell me, I like the idea of Honor and Respect, and I also liked the name of your clan. Hope to get the info soon, see you around.

IGN: Cruizato

Hello Ronin_Warder and everybody, I'm interested in getting more info to join your clan, I am Cruizato, Rank 15, player since March 2013. I would like to know about number of members, promotion system, research and everything you want to tell me, I like the idea of Honor and Respect, and I also liked the name of your clan. Hope to get the info soon, see you around.

IGN: Cruizato

Hello there Cruizato, 

currently we have 50 members, i would say close to 31 active during a the week. 20 rotate out of being inactive. I would like to see that be 50 or so active. 

Promotion come with helping others in the clan via experience in fighting together. or taxi or anything your ok with helping out with. 

Research is done except Wukong warframe, which is under way. 

I tend to want clan mates that want to help everyone, kinda like so we can all get there together. Ive a few officers that feel the same way. Our Alliance with New Dawn is about the same thing. which excludes pvp, we practise together. 

-Ronin_Warder

Hello there Cruizato, 

currently we have 50 members, i would say close to 31 active during a the week. 20 rotate out of being inactive. I would like to see that be 50 or so active. 

Promotion come with helping others in the clan via experience in fighting together. or taxi or anything your ok with helping out with. 

Research is done except Wukong warframe, which is under way. 

I tend to want clan mates that want to help everyone, kinda like so we can all get there together. Ive a few officers that feel the same way. Our Alliance with New Dawn is about the same thing. which excludes pvp, we practise together. 

-Ronin_Warder

Hey again Ronin_Warder, count me in then, I would like to join your clan, I was looking for a small group of people with the same ideas you have, so.. count me in. Hope to see you ingame, and thanks for answering so soon.

Cruizato

Hey again Ronin_Warder, count me in then, I would like to join your clan, I was looking for a small group of people with the same ideas you have, so.. count me in. Hope to see you ingame, and thanks for answering so soon.

Cruizato

Invite has been sent Tenno, Welcome!!