Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boost Credit Income For Players, Really.

Gryphticon

I know maybe I posted 2 times the same thing but now I'll add more details.

The most reliable income that players would have before were to sell mods they got from Xini, those mods could sell easily to up to 2400, it was easy money but as Update 7 came, everyone was left without enough credits to even buy a blueprint.

Most players will find it boring to farm for credits all the time and they will eventually quit, credits must be more accessible so I suggest those solutions:

1. Missions should have a higher reward than just few thousands of credits, around 5K for low leveled maps around 8K for medium leveled maps and around 12K for higher leveled maps. Add a 50% bonus if it's a mission you didn't do yet. This would encourage players to unlock missions they didn't unlock instead of making the same mission over and over again.

2.Boost mods selling prices, currently, the highest prices I seen are 1250 credits for fusion cores, this is crazy, the mods before could sell for up to 2400 and now we can only sell them for 1250K for rare fusion cores and 1K for abilities, you really need to boost those prices up to 2K for abilities and 2K for rare fusion cores and boost a little like that the more common mods.

3.Put high credits drops on bosses, make them drop a certain amount of credits after their deaths, maybe around 15K and add a 50% bonus if you killed him for the first time, this should make players more willing to kill bosses and not do the same farm mission again and again.

Now this is about all my suggestion, I played alot recently but what i didn't like is the income I get for playing all that time, other than that, the game's great.

Honestly, i don't think the credits are that low..

If you do those 2k+ Alerts plus farm every container in the 20~30 lvl maps, you can make around 5k credits per mission..

I made 100k from selling mods and missions in 2 days.. ( It's not much, but it shows that the credits are not that low )

Edited by whitehorus

I was actually fine with the amount of credits you earn in this game, until I got into fusing modules and noticed that upgrading a single one of them to level 10 consumes terrifying amount of credits in addition to a "few" fusion cores. They either need to make credits easier to obtain again or, what I prefer since I actually think the weapon prices etc. are fine, change something about the things that are currently too expensive, like fusing modules on higher levels.

Honestly, i don't think the credits are that low..

If you do those 2k+ Alerts plus farm every container in the 20~30 lvl maps, you can make around 5k credits per mission..

I made 100k from selling mods and missions in 2 days.. ( It's not much, but it shows that the credits are not that low )

That's normal if you want to waste all your mods and farm 24/7... before update 7, credits weren't the problem but now it is.

I was actually fine with the amount of credits you earn in this game, until I got into fusing modules and noticed that upgrading a single one of them to level 10 consumes terrifying amount of credits in addition to a "few" fusion cores. They either need to make credits easier to obtain again or, what I prefer since I actually think the weapon prices etc. are fine, change something about the things that are currently too expensive, like fusing modules on higher levels.

This is in part of what I mean't the prices for everything are high while the income isn't high enough

Edited by Gryphticon

That's normal if you want to waste all your mods and farm 24/7... before update 7, credits weren't the problem but now it is.

Thats the point.. If you farm let's say 100k in 1 day, and build a warframe, you'll get all the stuff really quickly? And than what? You won't have almost anything to do..

The old system was super broken.. You would get tons of mods, and sell them for a sh*tload of credits..

That's why ppl had tons and tons of credits..

(This is my opinion ofc.. And i'm always the black sheep..^^)

Edited by whitehorus

Thats the point.. If you farm let's say 100k in 1 day, and build a warframe, you'll get all the stuff really quickly? And than what? You won't have almost anything to do..

The old system was super broken.. You would get tons of mods, and sell them for a sh*tload of credits..

That's why ppl had tons and tons of credits..

(This is my opinion ofc.. And i'm always the black sheep..^^)

They want us to play alot heh? Most players wouldn't play alot, they would QUIT.

This is in part of what I mean't the prices for everything are high while the income isn't high enough

Well, but that's exactly the opposite of what I meant. I think the prices for most things are absolutely fine and that boosting the amount of credits you earn would make them too cheap. The only aspect of the game that consumes too much money imo is fusing modules. The obvious solution to this would be decreasing the cost of fusing modules, instead of giving the players more credits.

Well, but that's exactly the opposite of what I meant. I think the prices for most things are absolutely fine and that boosting the amount of credits you earn would make them too cheap. The only aspect of the game that consumes too much money imo is fusing modules. The obvious solution to this would be decreasing the cost of fusing modules, instead of giving the players more credits.

I mean, that credits are harder to earn now and it requires alot of farming, most players will only quit

I think I agree more with this. The prices for weapons, blueprints, and crafting seem fine compared to the amount of credits you make. Fusing is really, really expensive though.

Based on my experience everything seems pretty good for income wise, there is 1 mission that is Overpowered for farming credits... making you gain 850 credits per min.

I wont say which one as I don't want it to get nerfed :P But it mainly comes down to finding a mission that is OP for farming credits and doing it over and over again.

Edited by MindlessWar

Sure you guys are fine since you guys collected enourmous amount of rare mods before the hotfix, now it isn't possible and we almost only get common mods...

A little like before update 7 but the selling prices are still low of rare mods

Edited by Gryphticon

Sure you guys are fine since you guys collected enourmous amount of rare mods before the hotfix, now it isn't possible and we almost only get common mods...

Never sold a single module, instead I saved all of them for fusing, and I am still fine with all prices except for the ridiculously high fusion cost of high level modules.

As long as you keep progressing through the systems rare mods become a lot more common. If you're still farming low level missions, then of course you're not going to get as many rare mods :|