Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neogaf Multi-Trophy Winner Storm Clan Is Recruiting

(PSN)BitmapFrogs

NeoGAF is one of the older clans, founded back when Warframe for ps4 went live. In these 6 months we have stablished a communnity of players and succesfully entered and won trophies in both clan competitions to date, the Cícero event and Tethra's Doom.

We have a clan logo already in the current build, a well organized dojo with up to date research and other amenities.

Right now we are looking for 5 commited players to join our roster.

Requirements:

18 years or older

Fluent in written English, spoken English and mic are a plus

Rank 6 (show your Soma to get in!)

Motivated to engage in clan life, events and activities

Most of our members come from neogaf.com and although we will not require you to join, you might want to. We do welcome players from all timezones but we do peak at american prime time. We have a lot of veteran players, many Rank 15's with every weapon and warframe under the sun and we are looking for hungry players looking to carve a name for themselves.

If you are interested please reply in this thread and state your timezone. You will be contacted.

Edited by (PS4)BitmapFrogs

Can you upload a screenshot of your clan emblem and also show a video of your dojo. I am currently in a clan. If I like your clan emblem and your dojo is organized, I will join. My mastery rank is 11. I am in eastern timezone

Can't upload a video, right now, can provide screenshots tho (you can click on the screenshots for a larger view).

This is the top down view of your dojo, pretty straighforward. Top and bottom floors are just reactor farms. Extra orokin labs are placeholders for future expansión. The clan hall is set as the spawning point.

1493584_249344255270293_9032623154080768

Some shots of our clan hall:

10321635_249348885269830_683031172370836

10368902_249348848603167_872739479783191

Edited by (PS4)BitmapFrogs