The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Metroid V / Sonic The Hedgehog: Dark Prime (Ps4 / Xbox One?)

Soulphoenix1

Im sorry, but you cant just mix those to games. Especially if your including sonic 06 because I am pretty sure its consider the worst Sonic game ever. Not only that but the games and the characters are way to different. It would never work. Also, it would never be on PS4 or Xbox one.

You cant even mix the stories of those games because of what happens in them. Especially the Metroid ones.

I might be slightly biased since Metroid is by far my Favorite game series of all time, but still. These two things just cant be mixed :x

Im sorry, but you cant just mix those to games. Especially if your including sonic 06 because I am pretty sure its consider the worst Sonic game ever. Not only that but the games and the characters are way to different. It would never work. Also, it would never be on PS4 or Xbox one.

You cant even mix the stories of those games because of what happens in them. Especially the Metroid ones.

I might be slightly biased since Metroid is by far my Favorite game series of all time, but still. These two things just cant be mixed :x

Ok, but however it could work if the storyline is mixed together properly, linking characters to Metroid and Sonic, fixing Sonic 2006 . This could have a chance at a good Modern Sonic game. And Nintendo Likes to stay at their System, i agree. But However. The engine is too weak due to the amount of memory of the game takes in. I've would like to port to the PS4 / XB1 to reduce the chance of the game being crappy. And Sonic Boom gets Crytek 3 for the game and upgrades? thats something metroid should've had for once.

And Mario and Sonic mixed. Its getting old.

if you don't like whatever i'm doing, please don't comment anymore ( No offence.)