Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Lc] - Lightning Crew Is Looking For Fresh Recruits!

STYXOR

Greetings, random player who just stumbled upon this topic!

LC, aka "Lightning Crew" is a shadow clan, which used to be very active a few months ago, but as time went by, people naturally left Warframe, and obviously, the clan - leaving a fully equipped dojo behind.
I have invested A-LOT of time and resources to get the clan up to scratch with an emblem and a dojo to be proud of, and it saddens me that currently i have no people to share it with (all the roster was purged of in-active players).

Which means one thing - We Are recruiting once more! Hop in, and join our clan, have a blast and get some friends too, because playing with friends is always awesome!

Previously we required a-lot of dedication from our members, but understandably, not everyone can dump a-lot of time and resources into the game/clan, so we welcome ALL PLAYERS, and if you are a new player that is looking for some advice and mentoring, we will gladly help you out on your quest for awesomeness!

We welcome people from any part of the globe, as we are all here for the same reason - to have a BLAST!
(We are planing on expanding the clan limit when we reach our current tier cap)

If this topic has gotten your attention, and you would like to join, leave a comment down below, or contact me (STYXOR) in-game for an invite.

Stay frosty people, and have a good one!