Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Children Of Chaos Looking For Members (6 Spots Open).

Aumaan

Currently, this is just small clan (semi-dedicated to The Fair Lady from Dark Souls for those interested in the meaning behind the name) with me and a couple others. I'm hoping to expand and get more people to join us. I'm looking for people to help expand the Dojo and simply to go through missions with.

Currently all I've got built is the Tenno lab but I've got a good chunk of the research for that done(The only things left are Volt and it's components and Zephyr and it's components, but Zephyr is in progress.) and the Chem Lab (just finished). I'm wanting to get all the labs built and to expand the Dojo to be more than just a research area (ponds, other ascetic things, so and and so forth).  We also have access to a Trading Post.

Anyone is free to join, skill level doesn't really matter (although the ability to contribute Forma would be appreciated. Currently I'm the only one who can. But again, this is not required if you want to join.). Again, currently we've got 6 spots open but if there is enough interest I'll expand to a Shadow clan and accept more members.  We're a friendly clan, I personally tend to not start conversations much but I can keep up a conversation (text chat really, mic is currently out of commission) during missions if someone else jump-starts the conversation.  

Feel free to contact me in game, through this post or through PM.

Small EDIT: This is a North American based clan (EDT specifically) so being in/around that area/country would best to make it easier on matchmaking.  This is only really relevant if you plan on running missions together though.  If you simply want to join to have access to/help with the Dojo it's not as important.

EDIT:  Volt Research has begun, Research on Zephyr parts has begun.  Chem and Energy labs completed and primary research (Fieldron and Mutagen Mass) has started.  Orokin Labs building has begun.

Edited by Aumaan