Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed, Could Not Connect To Server

(PSN)ndb_NATHAN_98

So, I noticed that ever since i started playing Warframe, that this message would come up in my uploads that said something like, "uploaded from another ps4", and when I clicked on it, it would ask if i wanted to overwrite it. So today, I just got tired of it being there so i tried to overwrite it because i thought it might just have been some old distorted data, but then right after I did that and tried to run warframe, it said that I would have to accept the terms and policies, which I already did. I really hope that I didn't delete all of my warframe data, but my account still exists it just can't access it I guess? Is there server maintenance going on or what? And the whole thing with the "uploaded from another ps4", I dont' even have a seperate acoount on my ps4 and there are no other people in my vicinity that have one, so whats up with that? If someone can answer at least one of my questions, it would be appreciated.

I have the same problem and now it says cannot connect to server to verify my license? i have spent over $250 on this game and this is crazy that i cannot log into my account, WARNING BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS GAME!!  This have let me know not to buy anymore $50psn cards and just play it until im bored. Oh it is still not letting me log into the game, if I had a game disc this would not be happening, From now 

on I will only buy games with a disc so that this will never happen again!!! LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!!

• 2 weeks later...