Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is There No Right Place For Coltek Accessories?

I really like Sentinel skins and I like the fact, that Chrysalis pack fits Djinn's default skin perfectly, Ictus fits Helios's default skin, Mech/Jet/Koi fits Dethcube's default skin. In other words all accessory sets match perfectly with one of the skins. All but Coltek accessory set. And it feels kinda wrong. Maybe we'll get an alternative skin for one the sentinels, that match Coltek pack?

I think part of the problem is that the coltek parts have a lot of uncolorable areas. Most of the sentinels, maybe even all(?), are fully tintable. So the pieces that aren't colored end up clashing with many different schemes that don't include a grey in them. Same happens with some immortal skins on Warframes.

Cap's got the right idea. I've gotten Coltek to look decent on my shade, and sometimes my carrier, but the only sentinel that looks corpus-y enough to fit the theme of those bits is the Helios, and even then the aesthetics are so different between the two that it just doesn't work. Coltek remains perhaps the most awkward sentinel accessory as a result.

I thought coltek would look really good on the Helios when it was announced (doesn't look great). Coltek is just so sleek, with flat planes, just needs a sentinel model to go with it. Sucks, because coltek looks pretty cool.