Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Members Needed

Skaafel

Hi, I'm looking for members for a clan that I've just founded; which is named "The Cobra Unit." Some people may recognize that name from Metal Gear Solid :)

I've spent some time getting a dojo up an running; warframe research section done with weapons research under construction. The place has a barracks along with other features; in other words its a decent dojo for a small clan that's just starting out.

Anyway, I'm looking for any type of player really. I aim to have to have the clan participate in the Dark Sector during the future (battles against other clans for those that don't know). This message is for anyone who is interested in helping to start out a clan and get it on the move, it means you'll play a large part in the founding and will obviously be of high status.

Currently I'm in need of 6 more people to fill out senior roles within the clan.

Message me on here or on Warframe for more information.

Thanks.

Edited by Skaafel

Howdy.  I'm not good at this clan stuff so I'm trying to figure it out from the beginning.  I play casually and I'm more interested as someone who's still learning while doing a lot of solo right now.

If you want, I'm actually interested in learning more about the Dark Sector as I've come to finish most of Venus soloing.  So finding a small clan to build with works in my favor.  Any help or if you'd like me to join, I may not play every day but I'm willing to help out anyone with my knowledge (what little I have) and hope to build a decent place for anyone above or below me.

Other skills include heavy sarcasm on forums, copious amounts of drinking off forums, and severe needs to figure out how to get more suits while in game.

Thanks.

Howdy.  I'm not good at this clan stuff so I'm trying to figure it out from the beginning.  I play casually and I'm more interested as someone who's still learning while doing a lot of solo right now.

If you want, I'm actually interested in learning more about the Dark Sector as I've come to finish most of Venus soloing.  So finding a small clan to build with works in my favor.  Any help or if you'd like me to join, I may not play every day but I'm willing to help out anyone with my knowledge (what little I have) and hope to build a decent place for anyone above or below me.

Other skills include heavy sarcasm on forums, copious amounts of drinking off forums, and severe needs to figure out how to get more suits while in game.

Thanks.

Hahaha nice man. Drinks good.

That's understandable; we need all the help we can get at the moment so if you want to join, even if you can't be on all the time, any assistance will be appreciated.

hey i would like to join you clan.

i am just looking for a small clan to kinda get better situated into the game as i have only been playing for a little bit.

and just something casual kinda just a small group of people hanging out playing a game for fun and not trying to super hardcore it.

i usually am on a an hour or two a day but that will probably lower as i start to get bored with the game (as I do with all games) but I still will probably be on regularly.

hey i would like to join you clan.

i am just looking for a small clan to kinda get better situated into the game as i have only been playing for a little bit.

and just something casual kinda just a small group of people hanging out playing a game for fun and not trying to super hardcore it.

i usually am on a an hour or two a day but that will probably lower as i start to get bored with the game (as I do with all games) but I still will probably be on regularly.

That's fine. No problem.

I've been getting back into the game the past few days. My biggest problem right now is I still only have Excalibur and I am hitting a brick wall on Neptune. I don't really know that much about the game, but I see all these people just destroying everything and I'm wondering how they became so powerful.

I'm not hardcore I guess, but if you guys will accept players who don't know how much time they can commit, I'm in! I could sure use more people to play with.

I've been getting back into the game the past few days. My biggest problem right now is I still only have Excalibur and I am hitting a brick wall on Neptune. I don't really know that much about the game, but I see all these people just destroying everything and I'm wondering how they became so powerful.

I'm not hardcore I guess, but if you guys will accept players who don't know how much time they can commit, I'm in! I could sure use more people to play with.

Sure, invite sent.

Howdy everyone.  Just to let you know, I have a new post planned fairly soon involving a recruitment drive and I gotta talk to the Tennos upstairs about it.  It seems we're growing slowly and that hits on my quota which is always a good thing.

If ya need some questions answered, feel free to drop that by Upper Management (Skaafel) and remember, don't kill the Tenno that is just doing their job (me).

I'll be fielding the big post fairly soon and it may be different (Honestly... Who decides to hire a writer for a job recruitment post?) but it's all in good fun and *hopefully* people can see different sides of the clan as it grows.

If anyone wants to participate, I'll kindly ask that they provide their country so we can coordinate how to help each other.  From what I know, at least two people are from the US, one is in the UK, and one's in Sweden.  So as the new Tennos get released, we want to have an idea of who best to help them and at what times.  Fridays and Saturdays seem appropriate.

Anyway, expect a new post soon, and hope you guys enjoy the clan and help it grow well.  :)

Howdy everyone.  Just to let you know, I have a new post planned fairly soon involving a recruitment drive and I gotta talk to the Tennos upstairs about it.  It seems we're growing slowly and that hits on my quota which is always a good thing.

If ya need some questions answered, feel free to drop that by Upper Management (Skaafel) and remember, don't kill the Tenno that is just doing their job (me).

I'll be fielding the big post fairly soon and it may be different (Honestly... Who decides to hire a writer for a job recruitment post?) but it's all in good fun and *hopefully* people can see different sides of the clan as it grows.

If anyone wants to participate, I'll kindly ask that they provide their country so we can coordinate how to help each other.  From what I know, at least two people are from the US, one is in the UK, and one's in Sweden.  So as the new Tennos get released, we want to have an idea of who best to help them and at what times.  Fridays and Saturdays seem appropriate.

Anyway, expect a new post soon, and hope you guys enjoy the clan and help it grow well.  :)

Sounds good man

Alright, since we have 11+ members, I figure it's time to put our clan in the next bracket.  This can be helpful for new people that may have an interest, but as we get bigger, I'll be putting more details into my posts as I post in the new clan sections.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hello my other clan that I wanted to join never responded I saw u needed recruits. im not on 24/7 but when im on ill help whenever I can

Dunno if you've been around, but howdy

Look for me online and I'm sure to help you if you need it as well.