Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank

ReiganCross

Yeah, i'm not sure if i'm getting this right but it seems that at least missing the target in test 5-6 is no longer cutting down time from what's necessary. Now you make the target stop jerking us around with those @(*()$ green lines and give us time to actually SHOOT the damn things and maybe you'd have a feasable test. I would like to give the shotgun a try to see if it works, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN ANOTHER @(*()$ DAY OF WAITING IF IT DOESN'T!!... So yeah, i admit you made it a little better... But really, guy... Have you took the test yourselves?! Show that in your next livestream, you failing over and over to play a game you yourself designed, and then calling people NOVICE for not getting it. I'd love to see that.

Hell, in fact, i make a promise. If i see you guys utterly failing at this goddamn lvl5-6 test in your livestram at April 10th (And i mean all f you at least once.) then i'll upgrade my account to Grand Master founder pack! Totally worth it to see you suffering at the hands of these testing abominations you spawned. (I take the promise back, made the Math, i wouldn't have the dollars to back up my promise... But yeah, still want to see you guys doing this horrible thing of yours.)

But yeah, other then that, here's to another day where i can't bear to LOOK at this game because of i can't shake the feeling that Lotus is being an A****** to me.

Now that i think about it, isn't this test kind of like going week searching for the end of the rainbow (grinding rank points) only that instead of finding a pot of gold, you're kicked in the balls?... Yeah... Real nice, guys... I guess i do that to myself.

Edited by ReiganCross

Yeah, i'm not sure if i'm getting this right but it seems that at least missing the target in test 5-6 is no longer cutting down time from what's necessary. Now you make the target stop jerking us around with those @(*()$ green lines and give us time to actually SHOOT the damn things and maybe you'd have a feasable test. I would like to give the shotgun a try to see if it works, BUT THAT WOULD MEAN ANOTHER @(*()$ DAY OF WAITING IF IT DOESN'T!!... So yeah, i admit you made it a little better... But really, guy... Have you took the test yourselves?! Show that in your next livestream, you failing over and over to play a game you yourself designed, and then calling people NOVICE for not getting it. I'd love to see that.

Hell, in fact, i make a promise. If i see you guys utterly failing at this goddamn lvl5-6 test in your livestram at April 10th (And i mean all f you at least once.) then i'll upgrade my account to Grand Master founder pack! Totally worth it to see you suffering at the hands of these testing abominations you spawned.

But yeah, other then that, here's to another day where i can't bear to LOOK at this game because of i can't shake the feeling that Lotus is being an A****** to me.

i feel you man,.this test is really getting on my nerves my 4th try today i will use the bronco instead of the braton lets see if its work.

i feel you man,.this test is really getting on my nerves my 4th try today i will use the bronco instead of the braton lets see if its work.

Don't go with the Bronco... The reload time, no matter how small it is, will break the chain you need to hit your targets... My bet shot to go at this piece of crap was with the Lato because of high cliping and near perfect accuracy (I would go with Lex, but even with full Fire rate mod it would be a nightmare to manage clip and fire rate.)

If you want to try a shotgun, go with the Strun. Good clip, spread bullets everywhere (Go with Multishot for extra bullets) and have a fast enough fire rate.

Ooops, I started a new topic on this not realizing that this was the thread. But yea, that test is insanely hard!!!!! I tried using a spread gorgon to "luck" out the spread of the bullet, but if I miss the target, I failed! I'm using the lato vandal with max magazine and max reload, and I'm still unable to get past wave 3!!! This is my 7th day trying and I dont want want to wait another 24hrs to get irriatated.... I think I'm going to quit this game if I fail the 8th time. Either slow down wave 3 or show us how it's suppose to be done on your livestream.....

actually i give up with this stupid test until they toned down the wave 3 of this stupid test my 4th try did not even matter if i change my weapon load to much spread and clip size its just go all over you i hope DE try there own test and let see if they manage to shoot those @(*()$ ball

Edited by MakubeX

actually i give up with this stupid test until they toned down the wave 3 of this stupid test my 4th try did not even matter if i change my weapon load to much spread and clip size its just go all over you i hope DE try there own test and let see if they manage to shoot those @(*()$ ball

Shotgun are now guaranteeing a certain hit, it's just a matter of having one with adequate clip size and fire rate... Which doesn't exist anywhere.

The firing rate isn't a problem as it's easily solved with a fire rate mod. The problem is the reload time. However, you can accomplish the same with a Bronco, as the modded reload time is very quick indeed. That's how I finally managed it. That, and lowering the aim speed in the option. This takes some getting used to, so practice with it and don't dial it down just before you take the test. YMMV.

The test from 6 to 7 is bugged. I killed all the grineer in it 4x in a row for 4 days. With a feasible amount of time to spare say 15 sec left on the clock. Nothing shows up. Then bam failure. Failure to what exactly lol. I see no enemies at all. I killed everything. It just says defeat all enemies and so on for wave 1. So I killed everything in it for nothing but it to show me a failure. I tried 2 different frames so far. But oh well. At least to get all the weapons in the game you just needed to be rank 4 :P