Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Order Of Phantoms - Recruiting

GJTNMR

Greetings fellow Tenno, my name is GJTNMR90.

I am the founder and Head Phantom of the Order of Phantoms. 

The clan itself currently has nine members, with myself and my darling partner Elizabeth1992 serving as the Headd Phantoms (leaders).

As for what the Order of Phantoms is all about, let me make a few things clear to everyone:

1. We accept newbies and veterans alike. - Whether you are casually playing Warframe in your spare time and dieing a lot or playing it 24/7 without losing a fight, there is a place for you in the Order.

2. We play for fun. - As a clan, we play together to enjoy our time in the game, not to be jerks to our fellow Tenno. Making good jokes is OK though! :D

3. Elizabeth1992 and myself live in the Eastern Standard Timezone, so be sure to remember that in case we are ever offline. :)

4. Our Clan Dojo has grown immensely during our short existence, as it currently contains every avaliable lab in the game, research being conducted when possible, a dueling room for practicing with clan-mates & guests, and much more to come!

Rules

1. As mentioned earlier, do not be a jerk to your fellow Tenno, be they clan members, rival clan members, or regular players.

2. Be respectful to fellow clan members and Tenno in general.

3. Try to be as active as you can. Get online at least once a week and if you can't, be sure to give us prior notice with the reason for your absence.

4. Contribute to projects when you are able. If you have the resources to spare, by all means. But you do not have to make yourself broke to do that. Even a tiny contribution goes a long way to success.

5. For the love of Batman, please do not use cheats, hacks, and/or exploits of any kind while in the Order. If you are caught using such junk, well... let's just say that there might be a red & blue Excalibur Tenno chasing you out of the dojo while madly swinging his sword and yelling "RUN CHEATER RUN!".

We have a teamspeak server setup for clan-based communications, which is usually brought up and running regularly.

We are also part of the Midnight Coven alliance, so there are no shortage of tenno to play with at any point in the day.

Those of you who are interested or have any Order of Phantoms related questions, please post in this topic or PM me if you wish.

I leave you with our motto: We are few, but as strong as many.

Edited by GJTNMR

Hey, what time are you UTC-wise? I have encountered numerous problems with time zones and small clans and I want that clear before I am commited.

With that out of the way,

Hi, I am RockLobster75, a dedicated noob (working on Earth) who plays daily. I would be very interested in joining your clan.