Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Rare Mods Still Even Exist?

TrueSone

I reckon the drop rates could still use some optimization, I know rare mods are suppose to be rare but they should still be there >.< Increase the drop rate for rare mods plz >.> And god help us, ton down those damn sentinel mods, they are everywhere...

How about DE increase the drop rate for shocking touch and flow, then bring it back down to drop rate: Never.

The only mods I've never seen :'(

Hmm I was lucky enough to obtain them before the 7.7 hotfix, but I really want the ice damage mods for my rifle and melee...but guess I am not getting them anytime soon :/

I'de like to know how people knew to farm rares b4 the hotfix. (infested defences were around 15-20 people the day b4) each.

Some people were complaining on forums that rare mods drop too easily >.> so some people probably saw a drop rate nerf coming and farmed the hell outta defense missions before the hotfix rolled in...too bad I wasn't smart enough :/

hate to say it.... been playing pretty much all day long, rare drops dont exist anymore. I've gotten one today, and it was an ability mod and I now have no easy way to level up my rare abilities. They nerfed the drop rate waaaaaaaaay too hard.

The biggest thing is that the warframe abilities probably need to be rebalanced into the common or uncommon category (with a hit to the amount of cash you get for selling them). With as many new players as we have, it's entirely possible for them to wreck their frame by fusing abilities without really reading up on it, and I think you should be able to fairly readily replace or level up base abilities. Plus knocking a good 40 or so mods from the rare catagory into a lower rank so people will also see more of the other mods.

This is really bad, only doing high level defense missions give rare mods? What about new players, they can't get them? (New player myself.)

as u said

rare mods should be rare

new players dont have them easily sounds fair?

I know the Rare mods are actually RARE now, but I still see them fairly out there, recently I think the Vitality and Redirection drops increased, I nabbed at least 2 of each today. Piked up another few ability mods for other frames also, maybe I'm just lucky : p but at least you work on ranking up weapons and frames as you farm for the mods so that's bueno (: